NLP Academy Forums

Accommodation for 1 or 2 people (in one room) for Advanced Training and Presentation Skills (Murcia) - 29th Aug 2013 to 5th Sep 2013
Posted: 11 July 2013 12:31 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  6
Joined  11-07-2013

Hi Everyone,

I live an work as a Digital Marketing Consultant and a Performance Coach in London and I’m booked in for the Advanced Training and Presentation Skills Course 2013.

I am looking for 1 or 2 people to share a Villa with me for the duration of the course. The villa has two bedrooms (each for up to two people). However, I will be having one of the rooms for myself, so its just one room that is up for grabs.

The Villa is booked from Thurs 29th Aug to 5th Sept. I will be arriving between 17.30 and 18.00 on the Thurs 29th and leaving between 14:00 and 14:30 on Thursday 5th Sept.

Here is a link to the accommodation: http://www.holidaylettings.co.uk/rentals/la-torre-golf-resort/330752
(If you look on Google maps you’ll see that the villa is short walk from the venue for the course!)

The cost for the room for you (or split with a friend) is:
£156.25 + £50 (refundable damage deposit)
(this is exactly half of the full fees for the Villa for the week)

If you are interested please PM me on here or email: .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Many thanks,
James

[ Edited: 11 July 2013 12:35 PM by Jimbo ]
Want to join in with this discussion? Please Login or Register.

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed