NLP Academy Forums

Can the fast phobia cure help me???
Posted: 12 March 2013 12:39 AM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  12-03-2013

Hello everyone. I’m new to this forum and am very interested in all that NLP has to offer me but first thing’s first. I’ve got a huge problem on my hands. I was seeing my hypnotherapist a few times a month since November for unbearable situational anxiety, and it was only about until last month that we found out what was really causing the majority of all of my pain through some regression work we did. After we found it, (it was actually something that I thought could’ve been the main cause for awhile) he proceeded to trying to help me heal and get past it. He put myself in my own shoes as a young 4 year old boy, then as the adult, but I’m telling you guys honestly, and sadly enough, I don’t think it worked, because I’m still afraid of this thing. I’m going to specifically tell what it is, because I’m ashamed, embarrassed, and because it’s been such a tightly held painful secret my whole life, but let’s just say it’s from a young movie that I saw as a young child. I was terrified, and to make matters worse, I was tricked into viewing it a couple of times by my asshole father. Sometimes even going to the extreme of telling me that if I didn’t behave, “X” (That’s what we’ll call him) would come and get me…

I still have nightmares at least 1-2 a week involving this thing, and just the other night, I saw an image of this thing on youtube and lost a whole night of sleep practically. I have to sleep at night with my door shut and my closet door completely shut. On top of that, I have to sleep a certain way with my blanket, and whenever I look up at the ceilings in any room of my house, or outside at bark of the trees, or at anything where there’s an obscure pattern, I see something resembling the scary face. I am currently residing in the U.S., and that’s the only place I can seek help for this right now, because I can’t travel to the UK. So basically what I’m asking is, can I overcome this and beat this monster with the help of the fast phobia cure?

Want to join in with this discussion? Please Login or Register.

Posted: 25 March 2013 06:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  88
Joined  30-03-2010

Yes you certainty can and the phobia cure may be the technique for you if not there are many others.

Where in the states do you reside?

Posted: 15 May 2013 09:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  15-05-2013

fsdfs

‹‹ Request...      John Grinder Interview ››
RSS 2.0     Atom Feed