NLP Academy Forums

NLP and Allergies
Posted: 14 June 2010 04:17 PM   [ Ignore ]
Administrator
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  88
Joined  30-03-2010

If you are a allergy practitioner can you imagine a life without your own personal tailor made allergy?

Do you want to be a practitioner of non allergies?

How will you do it?

I walked into a local pharmacy the other day and was baffled to see hundreds of various products for allergies notably hayfever.I watch TV and listen to the radio and there are countless adverts for allergy relief tablets which I must add is all non prescription, are we being programmed to believe this is the only way?

How can someone who has never suffered an allergy before suddenly become literally overnight a allergy practitioner?

As non allergy practitioner what would you do to help them be non practitioner’s of allergies?

A allergy is a mistake by your immune where it mistakes the allergen as a pathogen and sets of a series of defences which result in the production of histamine which leads to your stimulus, swelling, itchiness, redness.

I must add as an ecology check that some people who are allergic to certain things such as peanut’s suffer from anaphylactic shock which can be life threatening, it is inappropriate to work with someone who has this reaction, please be thorough about discussing their past reactions before working with them!

What would you do?

Want to join in with this discussion? Please Login or Register.

Posted: 15 June 2010 09:35 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRank
Joined  30-03-2010

Hi thanks for the quick reply

What specific stimulus is he allergic to? (he may not know this yet)

Allergies should be dealt with on a unconscious level as they have been programmed into us and are now a unconscious involuntary response to the allergen, for now.

Though he may be consciously aware of the cause and also when the response is happening (internal dialogue ect..).

There are a few techniques that he can use either with a change agent or through connecting with his unconscious using yes or no signals to see if it can give a different response or other applications to deal with the the intention.

What techniques has he or you previously used?

[ Edited: 15 June 2010 09:51 AM by Jack Carroll ]

Posted: 15 June 2010 01:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Administrator
RankRankRank
Joined  30-03-2010

This is a cool video

http://www.nlpacademy.co.uk/videos/view/nlp_and_working_with_allergies/

Posted: 21 June 2010 02:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Administrator
RankRankRank
Joined  30-03-2010
njsc - 17 June 2010 06:58 AM

Anyway, as far as me, I tried the allergy process once a long time ago, and the results made me wonder about the effectiveness of the process. At the time, the only thing that seemed to work for me was deep trance, and collapsing anchors, $$..

The allergy process effectively is a collapsing anchors process where you anchor a resource to the allergy context.  Find yourself a good practitioner I’m sure they will save you on the minor limitations imposed on you by the allergen.

JC

Posted: 26 December 2010 06:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  23-12-2010

I agree with Jack, allergies just a “wrong code” in our subconcius mind. So many NLP technique that I used for allergies, such as Strategy Ancor Crossing, Map Crossing and Colapsing Ancor, and it works, unless they get the allergies since they born.

Veenemous

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed