NLP Academy Forums

I found a NLP forum! Join me in my happy!
Posted: 21 December 2012 05:21 AM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  21-12-2012

I’m not sure why I’ve never looked into a NLP forum before.
    Hello! I’m Breezy, a brown haired, blue eyed American. I am 24 with a fantastic fiance, a six year old daughter and a baby due January 24! Daddy and I are very excited! We adore Milton Erickson, Darren Brown and Igor Ledochowski. We both have done a bunch of Igor’s CD “schools” and read lots of other NLP books.
    My fiance and I have been into NLP, hypnosis, mentalism and such things for about three years now and I was working on a problem, and figured a great way to get on track would be to immerse myself in a pool of people who know what I’m talking about!
    My problem is my sweet, sweet fiance is suffering from loneliness. He’s fine around me, but he has slowly lost his friends and I’m having a hard time thinking of ways to help him!
    Even if I make some NLP scripts, I’m not sure what to get him to do because I am not a social person. I was thinking of implanting the seeds for him to want to take some classes? I figure he’d meet some like minded people at a class he was interested in. I’d love more meeting-people ideas!
    My second problem is, I’ve been with this man for four years now, and he is also NLP savvy so being discrete may be harder with him than some one who doesn’t know me or NLP as well. He’s going to notice if I touch him and repeat words, or play with my hands when I’m talking to accentuate key words. I’m nervous that he would be able to see right through my NLP attempts.
  What I would love is
1. Ideas for how to get him to meet friends, and
2. Ideas for how to get away with NLP with someone who knows you VERY WELL!
  Thanks a bunch for letting me be part of your community!
    Breezy!

Want to join in with this discussion? Please Login or Register.

Posted: 09 January 2013 05:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  88
Joined  30-03-2010

Awesome thanks for joining!!!

Great idea about implanting the seeds for him to meet new people, this is what the great Erickson himself did allowing his clients to go out to the real world and find the answers themselves.

NLP under the radar is the most effective NLP out there, they key is to translate all the NLP style language into every day speech which has the same effect and to use suggestions using metaphor about friends, stuff you’ve read ect….

let us know how you get on.

Posted: 09 January 2013 10:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  21-12-2012

Thanks for the reply!

He seems to be a lot better lately, hanging out with people like crazy! smile Not sure how much credit I can take for that, but it’s still pleasing.

‹‹ Hey all!      New to Forum ››
RSS 2.0     Atom Feed