NLP Academy Forums

NLP Premier Practitioner, March 2010
Posted: 24 February 2010 03:27 PM   [ Ignore ]
Administrator
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  95
Joined  01-10-2009

Greetings to everyone involved in the March NLP Premier Practitioner training. I am really looking forward to the course. This course is a truly international experience with people from 15 countries attending.

The course is called NLP Premier Practitioner for several reasons. Several years ago we (John, Carmen and myself) wanted to create a course that included updated models from classic code of NLP in a way that fits with New Code NLP. We also redesigned several delivery variables. We called it the NLP Premier Practitioner because it was the first time we had done it this way and we figured it was the premier of NLP courses in the business. The results have been amazing. Last year, John Grinder stated it was the best NLP Practitioner course he had ever been involved with. That was major compliment to the group. It also says a lot about John, he is always developing.

It’s this year now and 2010 will be a completely new experience. I refuse to be complacent and rest on last year’s laurels. I like to always raise my game. We can make it OUR job to create a superb experience for the Premier Practitioner course 2010. After all exceptional people get exceptional results.

As away of getting to know each other, it would be a good idea if you upload a picture here. You can also post a bit about yourself in this thread. Some suggestions are below

a/ your name, if different from your user name
b/ where you are from
c/ what you do in life (hobbies, career, etc)
d// your outcomes from being on the course

You are also welcome to ask me any questions relevant to the course

All the best

Michael

[ Edited: 25 February 2010 09:44 AM by Michael Carroll ]
Want to join in with this discussion? Please Login or Register.

Posted: 24 February 2010 09:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  24-02-2010

[ Edited: 04 August 2010 01:12 PM by gez99 ]

Posted: 25 February 2010 11:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  14-12-2009

Hi there I’m Jack Carroll, I’m also a member of the team here at the Academy.

I will actually be attending the course with you, which I’m very excited about.

In terms of my goal in how to apply NLP, I’m planning to use the skills I acquire in a sporting context, in order to achieve peak peformance across different areas, my personal interests include football, gym and Tang soo do (korean Karate), I’m also very interested in using the Practical skills from the Practitioner, to help others with personal change.

I look forward to meeting you all on the course, please give me a call on 020 8686 9952 or email me on .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) if you have any questions at all.

Posted: 27 February 2010 06:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  27-02-2010

Hi everyone, I am Tamara.
I live in London since the early nineties, although I was born in Ukraine. I am married and have two daughters. I am a Shiatsu practitioner and a Reiki Master. I like T’ai Chi and Chi Qong, which I’ve been practising for a number of years.
I speak Ukrainian, Russian, English and Spanish.
I came across NLP for the first time last year by chance [I saw an article in a magazine about NLP] and was hooked. I wanted to know more about it and maybe one day become a practitioner. Since then, I’ve done an introductory course at the NLP Academy and foundation course at City Lit College. I am very excited and curious about my next step in NLP, and can’t wait to meet John Grinder himself!

Posted: 28 February 2010 12:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Administrator
RankRankRank
Joined  01-10-2009

Hi Tamara

Look forward to seeing you next Sunday

Michael

Posted: 28 February 2010 09:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  28-02-2010

[ Edited: 10 June 2010 06:14 AM by Hugh ]

Posted: 28 February 2010 09:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Rank
Joined  28-02-2010

Hi, I am David Bond,

I live in Oxted with my wife Marion, I have two sons, both of whom are married and two grandaughters.

I am a retired business consultant and trainer specilaising in business performance analysis, business modelling and change management. I worked with blue chip businesses I/T, Food Drink & Tobacco and Pharmaceuticals Industries as an independant consultant.

I have had a very strong interest in NLP since reading The Beginnings of Magic Parts 1 & 11 and Frogs into Princes when they were first published and have gone on to read many books on the subject. 

My purpose for attending the course is to gain first hand experience from John Grinder, a source of knowledge that has impacted on all aspects of my life and Carmen Bostic St Clair one of the key contributors to the evolution of NLP.

I look forward to sharing the experience.

Posted: 01 March 2010 01:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Administrator
RankRankRank
Joined  01-10-2009

Hi Hugh

It’s good to have high expectations because with such expectations you offer us the trainers a sufficient challenge.

Hi David

That’s great, you were reading about NLP way back when the early books were published. Meeting one of the authors will be interesting.

Regards

Michael

Posted: 03 March 2010 06:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Administrator
RankRankRank
Joined  01-10-2009

Hi everyone,

We sent a pre-course questionairre to all participants by email today. In case you can’t open the file in the email the questions are below.

The purpose of the questionnaire is for the training team to know a bit about each individual on the course, so we can support your learning experience. You can complete the questions below and return them to us by email or you can bring the completed questionnaire to the course

1. Please provide us with your name as you would like it to appear on your certificate

2. What other NLP courses have you attended?

3. What is your current occupation?

4. What are your personal outcomes for the course?

5. What will achieving the above outcomes enable you to do?

6. What areas of application do you want to apply NLP?

Insert a 1 by your most important area of application 2, by the next and so on.  If your attention is just on one or two areas of application there is no need to number the rest. If your interest is in multiple areas of application that’s fine, number them accordingly.  In the box labelled ‘other’ you can write any areas of application personal to you e.g. your own personal development

Business sector
Coaching and change work  
Health sector
Training sector
Sports coaching
Educational sector
Other (please state)

All you have to to do is email your replies to the office .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

All the best

Michael

Posted: 05 March 2010 08:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Rank
Joined  05-03-2010

Hi everyone.

My name’s Prabal.

Prabal Bhattacharyya, being my full name. But I’m guessing you’d like to stick to my first name. Unless ofcourse you’re open to amusing me by trying to pronounce my surname:)

I was born in Rochford, a small town in Essex. My dad’s a Doctor, so he moved around abit, from Wales and then Scotland, before deciding he’d take us all back (me, elder bro, an mum), back to India, my native place, when I was 6. Which is where I grew up, before returning back to my birth country. Its been 5 years since then.

Currently I work as an Architectural Assistant in a small Architectural practice in London. Not for long I hope;)

Interests range from Martial Arts (ok, so I haven’t practiced for over an year!:)), reading (scifi, fantasy fiction, a good thriller, the occasional non-fiction and translated manga - thats japanese comics), movies and video games.

I expect this course tol provide me with the grounding to take up NLP coaching as an alternative career. I fully intend to continue my training in NLP as it seems like something I can be passionate about. Most importantly, I expect this course will help my self developement towards success in all fields.

Looking forward to meeting all my new friends.

Have fun.

Posted: 05 March 2010 11:25 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Rank
Joined  05-03-2010

Hi everyone,
My name is Laura Chattington.

I am from London but I have been living in Portugal for the last 3 years. I spend my week in a beautiful place in the Central Portugal countryside and my weekends in Lisbon where I get my city fix. We moved to Portugal because I had a small son and we decided he needed some space. I have since had a daughter in Portugal too, and they are having the time of their lives.

I am a complete beginner when it comes to NLP in terms of courses and reading but I have had a very strong interest in it for the last 8 years and have read some books and been to a couple of casual seminars. I decided it was about time I took it seriously.

The reason I’m attending is because my business is in work and time management, and peak performance, and I know that NLP can input a huge amount in what I’m doing.

Really looking forward to meeting everyone,

Best wishes,
Laura Chattington

Image Attachments
CIMG0183.jpg

Posted: 05 March 2010 07:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Rank
Joined  05-03-2010

Hello!!
My name is Lisa Hurst. I am British, raised in Vancouver, Canada. Now, I have been living in Switzerland for the past 7+years, working in Dentistry. I love writing and photography and spend most of my free time traveling around, learning new languages and the cultural differences. Really, just taking advantage of the fact that I can drive hours to discover a different country as opposed to my 2 week journeys to get to the other end of my own. And yes, big hockey fan!  wink
As I have had a few unsuspected turns in my life in the past 2 years, I decided to take it as a sign and have retired. I have not much experience with NLP in the sense of courses but the topic has been popping up for me continuously in the last year. I am intrigued. I am looking towards a career change and feel that this is a great start for me to making this happen.
Looking forward to meeting you all…in 2 days!
Cheers

‹‹ Board-breaking Fantastic!      Eric Bartels ››
RSS 2.0     Atom Feed