NLP Academy Forums

Can NLP cure snoring?
Posted: 18 January 2010 05:42 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  18-01-2010

Hi there,

I think this is an interesting question - can NLP help in curing snoring and/or sleep apnoea?

Anyone had any experience with this? suggestions to use?

Thanks

Want to join in with this discussion? Please Login or Register.

Posted: 23 January 2010 04:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  95
Joined  01-10-2009

I agree with Dave. When I work with clients who have health issues, they have been hypnotised by their doctors about their condition. My job is to break the suggestions and create healing frames.

I would say try everything, New Code NLP, Classic NLP,  Hypnosis and lifestyle changes in this case NJs suggestion of new pillow and matress

The Doctor with Pattern comes to mind here as well.

Regards

Michael

[ Edited: 24 January 2010 01:32 AM by Michael Carroll ]

Posted: 14 July 2010 10:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  14-07-2010

You have clearly said about the product which helps relieving from snoring.
Well I was suffering from snoring too and I tried out asonor product. From my personal experience I do personally recommend asonor which helps us relieve from snoring.
For more details refer the website http://www.asonor.com

Posted: 09 September 2015 09:12 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  7
Joined  27-03-2014

I know this is an old thread, but I’m replying in case it helps others who may stumble upon it.

I suffered (and I DO mean suffered) with sleep apnea for tens of years.  I only did something about it when the condition became much worse (severe night sweats, significant mood swings etc). 
I decided to try hypnosis.  I found a self-hypnosis download by Giovanni Lordi, but I’m sure there are many more available by different people.  Boy did it work! 
The morning after the first night that I listened to it, I was a different person!  I felt refreshed when I got up in the morning - for the first time since I can remember!
My wife didn’t get much sleep the first night because she was worried about me because I was sleeping so very quietly (I used to snore very loudly).

So from my personal experience, YES, hypnosis can and HAS cured me of both snoring and sleep apnea.

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed