NLP Academy Forums

Trainers Training 2010
Posted: 12 July 2010 04:35 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  95
Joined  01-10-2009

Hi all

Greetings to everyone involved in the August 2010 Trainers Training. I am really looking forward to the course. This course is a truly international experience with people from 19 countries attending.  What’s more Brighton is a great place to be in August.

This course is the sixth consecutive annual Trainers Training John, Carmen and I have led together. Our intention when we started was to rejuvenate the field of NLP with a new breed of innovative trainers who focus on quality. We always have that goal in mind and some great trainers have come through the course.  The field of NLP can only benefit from quality. 

Now it’s your turn to shine, to let the world hear your music, to let your training personality ripple out and connect with people.
As away of getting to know each other, it would be a good idea if you upload a picture here. You can also post a bit about yourself in this thread. Some suggestions are below

a/ your name, if different from your user name
b/ where you are from
c/ what you do in life (hobbies, career, etc)
d// your outcomes from being on the course

Click this link for short video clip on what to expect at Trainers Training
http://www.nlpacademy.co.uk/videos/view/guide_to_nlp_trainers_training/

Please feel free to ask me any questions.

In anticipation

Michael Carroll

Want to join in with this discussion? Please Login or Register.

Posted: 21 July 2010 02:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  21-07-2010

Hi everyone,

I’m Zack. I have mixed ethnicity from Italy and Israel but I was born in the much less glam Manchester and spend my days now in the lovely Camden Town.

I have lots of hobbies- the obvious ones to cover are theatre, american football and i’ve recently discovered the joys of cycling. I really enjoy music particularly hiphop, rnb - i’m equally disposed to a good ol’ bit of jazz and country though, too.

Among various occupations; I dabble in Shakespeare, co-promote a nightclub in Central London and get involved in the odd bit of political activism.

I’m super excited about the course. I’m hoping to have fundamentally a fun experience meeting new people for 3, hopefully sunny, weeks in Brighton.

I’m looking forward to learning familiar things from new perspectives, and completely new things without old perspectives.

In terms of outcomes, there are many and they’re all quite deliberately vague.

Ultimately, i’m looking to embrace the adventure and grow as a trainer, a change worker and any self development is always a bonus too.

Now Michael’s opened up the floor, i’d love to hear from other people too….

Posted: 08 August 2010 07:57 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  08-08-2010

Good Morning

I am looking forward to meeting you all

John

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed