NLP Academy Forums

Altering the state of Mind to SuperConscious
Posted: 18 January 2013 02:10 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  27-10-2012

Hi All,
Hope everybody is aware that, super conscious state of mind is an altered state of mind I am looking for some help like NLP scripts, Audio or Video.  Can anybody provide any link or any kind of help in getting into super conscious mind state?  Even though anchoring could help, I am unable to reproduce it since I never felt it.  Even tried to get from the people who taught me, but they are also now aware about this state.  Trying with google, actually no result.  So not getting any help at the moment.  Hope to get in this forum.

Thank you

Want to join in with this discussion? Please Login or Register.

Posted: 22 January 2013 12:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  88
Joined  30-03-2010

What do you mean by, ‘super conscious state of mind’?

Posted: 23 January 2013 10:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Joined  27-10-2012

To be frank, I have not experienced this state to tell how it will be.  However, what I can tell is that, this is the highest state in meditation.

Posted: 23 January 2013 02:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  88
Joined  30-03-2010

Exactly nor have I or anyone , this does not mean the characteristics of this state do not exist, what I am suggesting that the linguistic LABEL ‘super conscious state’ is not a sensory specific description. For example if I was too ask 100 different people to describe what LOVE is I would have 100 different descriptions, I’m proposing the same thing with this state you have explicated here.

However if you can pick out a specific context where you would like to have a difference of experience through the new code of NLP and unconscious uptake you can find the necessary state for you,and if you wish you can attach a label to the state ,but be aware this label may not work for others hence you not finding anything on google smile

Hope this helps

Jack

Posted: 24 January 2013 07:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Rank
Joined  27-10-2012

Thank you for your reply.  I come from India and there are people said to have achieved this state.  In Sanskrit, it is called Turiya. Finding these kind of people in this kind of population like India is very difficult.  There are people who lived who has experienced this state and written about it in books.  It is very difficult to explain in the few words since it is an experience which is very difficult to explain through words. But I was told by few NLP people that, this state could be achieved using NLP, but they themselves are not aware about this state.

Posted: 20 December 2013 02:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  121
Joined  21-09-2009

Dear rbs 100,

I’ve just seen your request (your thread is the first one that I visited after a long absence here) and I reply straight away.

The following questions may be seen from a certain point of view as little particles of the more detailed representation of the content of Jack’s question after your initial post.
dymitr.assumption:
As I understand from your first post, you expect (expected?) that you will/would recognise having experienced super conscious state of mind thanks to a feeling of some kind.

Now the questions:

rbs.present:
Do you continue seeking something that you called ‘super conscious state of mind’?

rbs.recognition:
If you do continue seeking that state, are you expecting now that you will feel something specific during experiencing that state or after having experienced it? Or, in other words, is my assumption above still correct in the present moment?

dymitr.metacommentary:
In case you wouldn’t answer to the question in rbs.present affirmatively the rest of this entry doesn’t apply.
Please, be precise. Make sure it is clear when you refer to dymitr.assumption, rbs.present, rbs.recognition or dymitr.metacommentary. In subthreads labelled ‘rbs’ you write whatever you find reasonable to write, or don’t write anything if you choose so. This is your field of freedom. In subthreads labelled ‘dymitr’ you are obliged to present your understanding of my entries. You ALWAYS start from replying entries labelled ‘dymitr’ and include your guesses in your post. It continues until I have confirmed that you understand my intentions.

With all my best
Dymitr

[ Edited: 20 December 2013 02:33 PM by dymitr ]

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed