NLP Academy Forums

NLP in the Sun: NLP Practitioner 2012
Posted: 06 August 2012 02:58 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  88
Joined  30-03-2010

Hello Afternoon from Croydon.

The countdown to trainers training has begun and in just under a month people from all over the world will be congregating in one room to begin the trainers training programme.

I myself will be there throughout the training and wanted to set this thread up as an avenue for pre course discussion between everybody, where you can ask questions, share experiences and outcomes with everyone.

To give you a very quick background into myself. I’ve been formally working with the academy for over three years and I’m a certified ITA Trainer. I often run a lot of the evening sessions on our practitioner courses usually teaching new code patterning as well as coaching clients in a variety of different contexts. My personal interests include playing competitive football (soccer), kickboxing, regular gym usage, surfing, travelling music and spending time with family and friends. As you can probably guess I’m an active guy : )

It’s going to be an absolute blast the training three intensive, challenging and very rewarding weeks. I look forward to connecting with you all on the forum and the course.

[ Edited: 06 August 2012 03:40 PM by Jack Carroll ]
Want to join in with this discussion? Please Login or Register.

Posted: 13 August 2012 09:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  29-05-2012

Hi there,

I’m really looking forward to the course, and meeting you all.

Just wondering though, as this is an NLP Practitioner Course I know a lot of people coming will be very familiar with NLP already, I have never tried it before, is there any preparation or reading I should do before next week?

Many thanks
Lucy

Posted: 15 August 2012 12:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  88
Joined  30-03-2010

Hi Lucy

Nothing beats experience. On the practitioner program we literally go from the very start, what is NLP and move onwards and upwards each day gradually, experience first and theory afterwards.

NLP is like swimming, the only way to truly learn is through experience. A lot of the people will like you be new to NLP and in our opinion this is of huge benefit to you as you will have no previous knowledge and filters potentially blocking you. The trainers and I much prefer you to do no pre-study before, and leave the reading afterwards when you have truly experienced NLP personally and with usage with others.

I hope this helps ,see you Sunday!

Jack

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed