NLP Academy Forums

NLP Practice Group London ?
Posted: 21 October 2009 07:45 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  20-09-2009

Hello,

I’m keen to attend a New Code NLP practice group in London during weekends and/ or evenings.

Does anybody know of one?

Thanks

Ben

Want to join in with this discussion? Please Login or Register.

Posted: 25 October 2009 05:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  20-09-2009

Thanks for that Suzy, I’ve posted on the NLP connections website and am awaiting reply. I’ve since found that a number of the Practice Groups exsist to pitch a wider agenda, so its difficult to know what you’re signing up to before hand.
I’l keep hunting around.
I look forward to meeting up quarterly in North London - that would be great.

Ben

Posted: 26 October 2009 08:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  27-09-2009

Hi guys

Suz I would definitely be interested in the 1-day quarterly meetings if it’s any help
Hope you’re doing ok =]

Hannah

Posted: 28 October 2009 09:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  95
Joined  01-10-2009

Hi to all you superb people looking for practice. I think you have a great attitude. The next group at the Academy is based on “Identifying Trigger Points”. The session runs at the Academy centre on 4th November.

Have you (or your clients) noticed that some negative behavioural patterns can appear so quickly that in the moment they take over and you lose control? Or some patterns can sneak up so slowly on you (or your clients), you are submerged in a negative behaviour without realising it?

In this practice group you will explore ‘trigger points’ which are the earliest and usually out of conscious body signals of unwanted behaviours. By bringing these trigger points into conscious awareness you can work to create new choices at the trigger point so different outcomes becomes the reality.

Topics
How to be aware of the earliest trigger points of negative behaviours
How to use New Code NLP process to create new choices at the ‘trigger point’
How New Code NLP works to maximise state

During the evening you will practice the following skills
Calibration – calibrating earliest trigger points
Pacing and leading- setting up an intervention with a client
Awareness of spatial anchoring
Identification and utilization of states

This evening is open to all. People who are experienced in NLP will coach people less experienced. Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) is the study of how people organise their thinking, feeling, language and behaviour to produce the results they do. When you understand NLP, you understand your own mind and how to change habits and behaviours that hold you back, into behaviours supporting success.

Times: 7:00 to 9:00 (doors open at 6.30)
Cost: 7.00
Venue
NLP Academy,
The Pavillions,
35b Brighton Road
South Croydon, CR2 6EB

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed