NLP Academy Forums

1 of 2
NLP Premier Practitioner, March 2011
Posted: 22 February 2011 09:09 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  95
Joined  01-10-2009

Greetings to everyone involved in the March NLP Premier Practitioner training. I am really looking forward to the course. This course is a truly international experience with people from all over the world attending

The course is called NLP Premier Practitioner for several reasons. Several years ago we (John, Carmen and myself) wanted to create a course that updated models from classic code of NLP in a way that fits with New Code NLP. We also redesigned several delivery variables. We called it the NLP Premier Practitioner because it was the first time we had done it this way and we figured it was the premier of NLP courses in the business. The results have been amazing, John Grinder says he loves teaching this format and has met some of the best groups he has ever worked with at the Academy.

It’s now 2011, a new experience will unfold and you are part of that experience. I refuse to be complacent and rest on our previous successes. I like to always raise my game. We can make it OUR job to create a superb experience for the Premier Practitioner course 2011. After all exceptional people get exceptional results.

As away of getting to know each other, it would be a good idea if you upload a picture here. You can also post a bit about yourself in this thread. Some suggestions are below

a/ your name, if different from your user name
b/ where you are from
c/ what you do in life (hobbies, career, etc)
d// your outcomes from being on the course

You are also welcome to ask me any questions relevant to the course

All the best

Michael

Want to join in with this discussion? Please Login or Register.

Posted: 24 February 2011 02:38 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  8
Joined  02-11-2010

smile

Chris Wright
From the Horsham area.
I attend a college in Cheam/Epsom area studying sport smile and i enjoy coaching football.
There isnt a specific out come i’m looking to achieve, anything i gain from this course is good as i enjoyed my Introduction smile

Can’t really upload a picture but you can find me on facebook ‘Chris Wright’.

Posted: 25 February 2011 04:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  25-02-2011

Hello,

I am Olga, 26 years old, from Romania. I currently live and work in Amsterdam (since 2007).
I am a recruitment consultant / head-hunter for the financial industry.
My hobbies are: motorcycles (I ride a BMW),  getting to know different cultures (travelling, hosting travelers etc) and, when time permits it, I study wicca, huna, etc.
About the outcomes… I don’t have any specific goals, I am just really confident that it will help me in my personal but also my professional life.

I’m looking forward to meet all of you!

Posted: 25 February 2011 03:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  20-01-2011

Hello everyone!

I’m Bym Buhain. I’m a corporate trainer and also a theater actor from the Philippines.

My hobbies include performing, singing and the occasional book here and there. I also play a bit of guitar and piano just for fun.

I’m very excited to meet all of you and much like the others, I do not have a specific outcome in mind. I do hope though that by the end of the course I would’ve understood more about human behavior and communication and maybe can dabble a bit in life coaching and/or therapy.

See you all soon!

Posted: 25 February 2011 05:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  88
Joined  30-03-2010

Hi there

I am Jack Carroll I work with the NLP Academy.

I’m very much looking forward to meeting you on the course and delivering the best experience possible. I attended this course myself, it changed my life on a personal, business and therapy level. I now work with clients as a NLP coach, assist on many of the courses here and create new processes alongside Michael, John and Carmen. If I can be of any help before, during of after the course please let me know.

One of the many great things about this course is that you will meet people from all over the world, from many contrasting backgrounds, with different outcomes, you will learn a lot from the people you meet and I know I myself I will learn from you.

Enjoy the experience.

I look forward to seeing you on the 6th smile

Posted: 25 February 2011 05:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Rank
Joined  09-02-2011

I’m really looking forward to the course.

See you all then. cheese

Signature 

Tamara Barton Campbell
Producer

Posted: 25 February 2011 05:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Rank
Joined  25-02-2011

I would have one question: is there any recommended reading before the course? I have no experience with NLP, so I was wondering if there are any books, articles or something like that that might be useful for me to check out before the course starts.

Thank you!

Posted: 25 February 2011 11:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  25-02-2011

Hi, I’m Ginny and I’ve been keen to do some further personal development for a while.  I work as a professional Learning and Development consultant going from company to company working on specific Learning and Development projects.  I’ve finished a contract at Barclays and am taking a short break before my next contract starts in April.  I’m hoping this programme will not only help me in my “corporate” life but also in my personal life.  I recently started an interesting personal journey and see this course as an important next step to help me achieve my personal goals. 

Here is a pic of me “scrumping” lemons in Spain!  Such fun! 

Really looking forward to meeting you all and learning together.

Ginny

Posted: 26 February 2011 07:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  20
Joined  29-01-2010

Hi Guys,
I am in the very priviliged position to be helping out on this course. I will be making sure all your needs are taken care of; ensuring you have plenty of hot drinks and snacks, making sure the room is just at the right temperature and generally helping to make your experience a truly memorable occasion.

I did the Practitioner-with-coaching course last year with Michael, John and Carmen and it was just an amazing experience.  I am sure you will get a lot from this course ...and in ways you probably wouldn’t imagine, too!
If someone had said to me that within 6 months of being on that course I would have set up as a weight loss coach and have a published book on Amazon I would have thought them crazy, but that’s just what happened!

If you have any questions I can give you an unbiased opinion as I am not actually employed by the Academy.

I am really looking forward to getting to know you and to be a part of this wonderful journey you are about to embark on.
See you on the 6th
warmest wishes
Phil

[ Edited: 26 February 2011 07:24 PM by Phil ]
 Signature 

The Weight Loss Coach
http://Www.nlpweightlosscoach.net

Posted: 26 February 2011 10:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Rank
Joined  26-02-2011

Hello to all of youl!

My name is ‘H’ and I’m super looking forward to learning lots with you all during the Premier Practitioner course! grin

I live in lovely leafy Putney in my favourite city, London. I’ve recently studied Hypnotherapy and I’m familiar with some aspects of NLP from various courses I’ve done and books that I’ve read.

By the end of the course I would like to feel very confident, having learnt everything thoroughly, in using NLP techniques in therapy, business and in my personal life. Having a solid foundation to build my skills & confidence, to know which techniques to use and when, is really important to me.

See you all on March 6th!

H

[ Edited: 26 February 2011 10:11 PM by htassell ]

Posted: 27 February 2011 09:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Rank
Joined  27-02-2011

Hi Everyone,

I work as a business consultant and trainer and since attending a one day intro to New Code NLP with NLP Academy last year I’ve been looking for the opportunity to free up some time and find out much more and really experience it.

So I’m really looking forward to the course and working with John, Carmen, Michael and all of you.

I’ve a feeling it’s going to be great!

[ Edited: 27 February 2011 09:13 PM by Kevin Hill ]

Posted: 28 February 2011 04:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Rank
Joined  28-02-2011

HI,
I’m Stan, coming from Bulgaria. I work in the financial services sector, I like to travel, I enjoy tasting good food and wines and I also try to spend as much time as possible practicing different sports.
One year ago I did the Practitioner course here, in BG with a local company, now I want to revisit what I learned and improve on it.
Looking forward to meeting all of you!
See you soon,
Stan

Posted: 28 February 2011 05:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Rank
Joined  27-02-2011
BymB - 25 February 2011 03:51 PM

Hello everyone!

I’m Bym Buhain. I’m a corporate trainer and also a theater actor from the Philippines.

!

Hi Bym,

are you coming from the Philippines for the course, or are you in Europe for other reasons as well?

Regards,

Kevin

Posted: 28 February 2011 07:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Rank
Joined  20-01-2011

Hi Bym,

are you coming from the Philippines for the course, or are you in Europe for other reasons as well?

Regards,

Kevin

Hi Kevin!

Yes I did come from the Philippines. I just arrived in the UK just yesterday! I really travelled to Europe for the course as NLP really intrigues me. My boss actually is a master practitioner, so I decided to try the experience out for myself. Of course, since I’m already here and Europe is such a beautiful place, after the course I do intend to tour around and maybe visit the other countries as well- take in the sights and go out there and be in touch with the culture, just play the part of the tourist. Haha!

Bym

Posted: 28 February 2011 08:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Rank
Joined  27-02-2011

I’m feeling intrigued too Bym, I think it’s a great state of mind to bring to this course!

Are you staying in Croydon, or London perhaps?

Regards,

Kevin

Posted: 28 February 2011 09:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Rank
Joined  20-01-2011
Kevin Hill - 28 February 2011 08:07 PM

I’m feeling intrigued too Bym, I think it’s a great state of mind to bring to this course!

Are you staying in Croydon, or London perhaps?

Regards,

Kevin

London actually! I’ll be living with a family friend and I’ll just take the train to Croydon.

1 of 2

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed