NLP Academy Forums

Apartment Share 27 Aug - 14 Sep 2014
Posted: 05 April 2014 01:22 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  6
Joined  05-04-2014

Hi,

I am enrolled for the NLP Practitioner and Coaching + The Healer Within course this summer and am looking for people interested to share an apartment from 27 Aug - 14 Sep.

Give me a shout if you are looking for accommodation.

Thanks
Christina

Want to join in with this discussion? Please Login or Register.

Posted: 16 April 2014 12:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  16-04-2014

Hi Christina

I am making arrangements to enrol on the same courses and am looking for someone (female) to share accommodation with.  I see you are looking for someone to share with also.  Perhaps you could let me know your position, please?  Are you planning to stay at the hotel or have you found somewhere else?

Kind regards
Audrey

Posted: 16 April 2014 12:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Joined  05-04-2014

Hi Audrey,

My preference is to rent an apartment in order to have access to a kitchen.

I would be more than happy to share with you.  Perhaps we can connect this weekend and sort it out?

Thanks,
Christina

Posted: 16 April 2014 08:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Joined  16-04-2014

Hi

Thanks - I am sure I would be happy to share with you too.  I had, however,  assumed people would be staying in the hotel.  I haven’t looked at things in any detail yet e.g. costs, access to shops for food, and proximity to the hotel as I do not plan to hire a car.  If you have already something specific in mind, please could you let me know so I could consider it?  I will need somewhere for the same dates.

Cheers
Audrey

Posted: 16 April 2014 09:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Rank
Joined  05-04-2014

I had done a quick search a few weeks ago for apartments in walking distance to the hotel and found a few but have not enquired about availability. I am also willing to consider staying at the hotel if you wanted to share a room. Just thought it might be easier to have the option to cook in the evenings. I am travelling to Ireland on Friday but can take a look on Sunday and let you know. Thanks,
Christina

Posted: 16 April 2014 10:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Rank
Joined  16-04-2014

Thanks again, Christina… I am happy to look at apartments or share a twin with you.  I am a non-smoker and try to avoid being around it though as I can be a tiny bit asthmatic.  Is that OK with you?

If I have time I will also see what apartments are in the area and let you know of anything I find.  The hotel at 33€ each (from memory) for a double room half-board (or less B&B)might be hard to beat.  That said, staying and studying in the same place for that length of time might be uninspiring. Much would be determined by the quality of the hotel and apartments on offer.

Have a good weekend.
Audrey

Posted: 17 April 2014 09:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Rank
Joined  05-04-2014

Hi Audrey,

I did a quick search and the apartments on this site for instance http://www.holidaylettings.co.uk/los-narejos/ are much cheaper than the hotel and we would have access to a lounge and kitchen with separate rooms, walking distance to hotel. Have a look and let me know what you think.

Thanks,
Christina

Posted: 17 April 2014 02:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Rank
Joined  16-04-2014

Hi Christina

Thanks for doing that.  I would be happy to proceed then.  Having our own rooms will be better given we have never met!  Being able to walk to the hotel is essential, I think.  I see the price quoted is in £s but the hotel is in Euros but still seems cheaper.  I did not do a search for the specific dates but presume you did to check availability and price.

how would you like to proceed?  Would you like to book it and I will send you a cheque or transfer money using my internet account?  (for that I would need your sort code, account number, name on the account and the bank name.)  If you are unhappy with that arrangement, please propose what suits you.  I do not know if they take a deposit then balance nearer the time.

If you want to call me it is 075548 54321. 
Cheers
Audrey

Posted: 17 April 2014 04:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Rank
Joined  05-04-2014

Hi Audrey,

The one place I checked is within 10min walking distance to the hotel. The hotel charges EUR1,800 for the 3 weeks (1,400GBP) and the apartment is only 980GBP in comparison.  I would like to do a proper search this weekend when I have more time and would then give you a call to discuss the admin if ok.

Many thanks,
Christina

Posted: 17 April 2014 06:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Rank
Joined  16-04-2014

Yes, that sounds great, thank you.

I will be in France next week so if you would prefer me to call you one evening, do give me your number.

Cheers
Audrey

Posted: 18 April 2014 10:40 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Rank
Joined  05-04-2014

You can contact me on 07707928458.

Speak soon,
C

Posted: 09 June 2014 10:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  05-06-2014

Hi!

Did you ladies arrange an apartment?  If not maybe we could look together (although I think maybe you already found one!)

Thanks smile

Posted: 11 June 2014 03:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  11-06-2014

Hi All,

There are some good places walking distance that are fit for 6 people, 1 room with a double and 2 twins, suggest 5 people take this. They price about £830 to £900 from what I’ve seen, split 4/5 ways this could be a good fit. I know more people are likely to sign up to this, maybe it is worth waiting then getting a place.

Posted: 14 August 2014 12:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  14-08-2014

Hi,
I am looking for a room from 8sept to 13sept as I arrive before my NLP Trainers Training, so if you have a place, I would be interested to share with you.
You can contact me here: .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) or http://www.solvene.com
Many thanks smile
S.

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed