NLP Academy Forums

NLP Premier Practitioner 2014
Posted: 30 January 2014 06:22 PM   [ Ignore ]
Administrator
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  95
Joined  01-10-2009

Greetings to everyone involved in the March NLP Premier Practitioner training. I am really looking forward to the course. This course is a truly international experience with people from many different countries attending.

The course is called NLP Premier Practitioner for several reasons. Several years ago we (John, Carmen and myself) wanted to create a course that updated models from classic code of NLP in a way that fits with New Code NLP. We also redesigned several delivery variables. We called it the NLP Premier Practitioner because it was the first time we had done it this way and we figured it was the premier of NLP courses in the business. The results have been amazing, John Grinder says he loves teaching this format and has met some of the best groups he has ever worked with at the Academy.

It’s now 2014, a new experience will unfold and you are part of that experience. I refuse to be complacent and rest on our previous successes, we will once again raise our game. We can make it OUR job to create a superb experience for the Premier Practitioner course 2014. After all exceptional people get exceptional results.

As away of getting to know each other, it would be a good idea if you upload a picture here. You can also post a bit about yourself in this thread. Some suggestions are below

a/ your name, if different from your user name

b/ where you are from

c/ what you do in life (hobbies, career, etc)

d/ your outcomes from being on the course

You are also welcome to ask me any questions relevant to the course

All the best

Michael

Want to join in with this discussion? Please Login or Register.

Posted: 05 February 2014 02:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  05-02-2014

Greetings everyone,

Looking forward to meeting you all at the March training.  If anyone would be interested in sharing a room I have a room with 2 double beds at the Holiday Inn booked for the entire training.  It is only 1.4 miles from the Academy.  The price is only 64 pounds per night including VAT, so only 32 pounds for the person that wants to share with me.  I am a married man so it will have to be a male.  smile

I chose the Holiday Inn because they have free wi-fi, free breakfast, and free access to a full gym (Virgin Active) 2 minutes from Hotel.  The gym has pool, sauna, gym etc.  The Holiday Inn is located at 1 Priddys YardOff Frith Road, London, , CR0 1TS.

I also chose the Holiday Inn because I’m a platinum member (I travel a lot) so hopefully I will get upgraded for free to a suite.  Can’t promise that though as it depends on availability.

http://www.ihg.com/holidayinnexpress/hotels/us/en/london/loncr/hoteldetail

The hotel has a 3.9 out of 5 star rating based on 145 reviews

warmly,

Paul

Posted: 05 February 2014 05:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Joined  04-02-2014

Hi Everyone

I’m Ginette and looking forward to meeting you all in March.  I attended the one day Introduction with Jack a few weekends ago, so I’ve definitely got the appetite to hear more!

I’m going for the whole thing this year - NLP Premier, Master and Trainer plus the Hypnotherapy certification ... this is all part and parcel of longer term development and career aspirations, so I’m excited to begin ‘properly’.  I’ve also signed up to the OU to do another ‘open’ degree starting in October, as my aim is to eventually run a business focussed on leadership, management and sports coaching/training/psychotherapy.

My first ‘breakthrough’ was last November when I realised I’d spent the first 20 years of a formal career aspiring to get to where I am now (senior manager at a major charity for the last 4+ years).  I don’t want to spend the next 20 getting to the next aspiration, so I’ve set the goal - three years and no more - get qualified, get experience, get on with it!

In my spare time I am a field hockey umpire - by the time we meet I’ll know whether or not I’ve passed an assessment for the Women’s National League - and I love skiing.  I’ll be hitting the slopes at the end of March (perhaps a good way to wind down from the Premier course!), just so long as there’s some snow left ...

See you in just under four weeks!

Ginette

Signature 

Ginette

Posted: 10 February 2014 03:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  04-02-2014

N/A

[ Edited: 17 March 2014 02:52 PM by Maria Nickolova ]

Posted: 17 February 2014 01:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Rank
Joined  17-02-2014

Hi all,

Rui Campos here, I’m from Portugal and been working in IT for sometime now.

One of the things that make me feel pleased is to make my teams grow, they tend to give me more than what I give back even without them realizing it, which is why I was selected as “coach” for 20 people within my previous organization and where I came to know about NLP.

NLP is within a field I’m most interested about, how we as humans work within, behave and think, thus it made perfect sense to join the course. For the short term, NLP will be an additional “set of tools” that will aid me in sales, marketing and coaching.

In the end, NLP is a personal development course that I hope will greatly enhance myself as an individual and my ability to grow others.

As for hobbies, I’m always up for a match of basketball, tennis or golf and I also like to play the guitar, the violin and to create things.

I’m also a fan of networking, so here’s my LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/in/ruicampos

See you all soon,

Rui

Posted: 17 February 2014 08:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  17-02-2014

Hello Everybody,

I am very excited and looking forward to start the NLP Premier Practitioner course in March.

I am currently self-employed, I run a recruitment company in finance. Previous to that I was working in Sales at Bloomberg.
I am confident this course will help me understand better the various patterns of communication and will deepen my knowledge in the field, Besides work I love to dance, cooking healthy meals, travelling & music (I sing & play the cello).

I have recently been accepted to study a Master in Business Psychology at UCL. I am sure that studying NLP prior to that will help me enhance my business/psychology skills further.

See you all very soon!

Ciao!

Silvia

Image Attachments
images (1).jpg

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed