NLP Academy Forums

Apartment Share
Posted: 02 July 2013 06:13 AM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  02-07-2013

I’ll be doing the NLP New Code course and also the first week of the NLP Trainer (Presentation Skills). I will be hanging around during the period of the Spanish Course, which means I will rent from the 17th of August to the 5th of September. I have quotes for apartments near the hotel where the course is held that run from 900£ for the 20 days (further away) to £1900.

My preference would be the £1900 because it is close to the hotel and right in the middle of the old town of Los Alcazares close to the beach. It’s a three bedroom flat that sleeps up to six. Before I make a commitment to this one, however, I’d like to be sure someone would be willing to share. It would be no problem just to come in for part of the time (ie. one of the weeks), so anyone doing New Code - Spanish - Presentation Skills (or all three) would be highly welcome.

Please contact me asap if you are interested, the quote I have is only valid until the 4th of July. (Looks as if the reservation of this flat could also be extended in either direction. Here is the link to infos about it: http://www.holidaylettings.co.uk/rentals/los-alcazares/467020)

Cheers
Robb

Want to join in with this discussion? Please Login or Register.

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed