NLP Academy Forums

I want to help people, help me help others.
Posted: 11 May 2013 12:12 AM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  10-05-2013

Hi all!

After some years having the main focus of my professional life trying to get rich, I suddenly realised I would be more happy helping people with their problems. I first started the process of becoming a psychiatrist in order to help people, but after watching/reading some of Richard Bandlers materials I don’t think this is the best/effective way to go. I feel NLP is the way I want to go.

What do you guys suggest, where do I begin in order to become as competent as bandler at helping people with their problems?

I live in Norway.

Best regards
Robin Abrahamson.

Want to join in with this discussion? Please Login or Register.

Posted: 08 June 2013 03:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  08-06-2013

Hi there,

As competent as Bandler? Why not become more competent than Bandler? You do it by simply working, practicing, refining and tracking your progress. Learn the basics and master them. You’ll already be ahead of the majority of NLPers if you master the TOTE model. Well Formedness Conditions for Goals is another area, linked with TOTE, that when you master, you’ll be ahead of the game.

If you want to elaborate on your experience, I could give you better recommendations.

Cheers!

Posted: 11 June 2013 11:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Administrator
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  95
Joined  01-10-2009

Hi Robin

Welcome to the forum. NLP is a great way to help others, The first and most obvious step is to build your skill set. Grinder and Bandler spent thousands of hours practising what they were developing as they created NLP. In the modern day, this is condensed into courses, the first course to take is NLP Practitioner and then Master Practitioner. Take a look at the course calender and come back to me with any questions you might have

Best

Michael Carroll

Posted: 11 March 2015 08:14 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  11-03-2015

hey your doing such a great job i will appreciate the job u done here.

‹‹ John Grinder Interview      metaphors ››
RSS 2.0     Atom Feed