NLP Academy Forums

Accommodation share Murcia
Posted: 27 April 2013 05:45 PM   [ Ignore ]
Administrator
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  95
Joined  01-10-2009

Greetings to everyone involved in summer courses the NLP Academy are hosting in Murcia, Spain. I am really looking forward to the courses.  It’s sure to be a very special experience. These courses area a truly international experience with people from all over the world booked on so far.

This year the courses will be held in two superb hotels located 15 minutes from each other. We will hold NLP Practitioner, New Code NLP Practitioner, and First Fluency Spanish in a beach front hotel in the town of Los Alcázares and NLP Trainers Training 15 minutes north at La Torre Golf Resort.

Many people have asked me about accommodation. There is a good choice,  ranging from the hotels we are holding the seminars in, to privately owned apartments, villas and town houses. We have secured special rates with the hotels for NLP Academy delegates, click this link. http://www.nlpinthesun.com/accommodation

Reduce your costs and share accommodation
We appreciate, you are making a considerable investment in yourself when booking an NLP Training course. You may want to reduce costs by sharing an apartment or town house with a course colleague or colleagues. This worked very well last year, with delegates saying sharing an apartment with a course colleague added to the experience.

Here are some links to privately owned accommodation options

http://www.ownersdirect.co.uk

http://www.spainrentalsdirect.co.uk

http://www.holidaylettings.co.uk

If you would like to share an apartment or town house make a reply to this thread sharing a little about yourself and the type of housemate you would like to share with.
Regards

Michael Carroll

PS: Please note, all house share arrangements are private between the sharers. The NLP Academy does not participate in selection of room- mates, payment or individual accommodation selection.

Want to join in with this discussion? Please Login or Register.

Posted: 07 May 2013 04:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  88
Joined  30-03-2010

Hi everyone,

Following on from Michael’s excellent suggestions here are the details of another accommodation supplier on the resort who a few of our delegates used last year. Karen organises transfers and accommodation with you and has some information about the local area which will no doubt be of interest.

Please see below links of my apartment and resort.

To take a walkaround tour of the local area, La Torre Resort and my Apartment please click http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnNqhRP6t3c

To take a walkaround tour of the resort please click below
http://www.murciagolfandleisure.org/resort.html

You are only a 10-12 min drive away from a great beach & the famous Mar Menor.  Driving is very easy and I give full directions and can help with you car hire, please click on this link http://www.economycarhire.com/click.php?adm=399&adt=14

I can also arrange airport transfers.
The resort is for Golfers or Holiday makers, it is very relaxing, with great views as you will see.
There are great swimming pools areas situated around the resort, two of them are less than a 30 second walk from the apartment. Tennis Courts and Driving Range are also on site.  Our Apartment has Internet access.
This is a private owned apartment for rent and my management will meet & greet you, hand you the keys and have the apartment cleaned and fully made up (towels and linen) upon arrival.  The total for 1 person is 70.00 euros and 5 euros on top for each person thereafter i.e 85 euros for 4 persons
Payment schedule:
£150 non-refundable deposit due at day of confirming booking with me
Balance due 5 weeks prior to departure
£200 damage deposit due 2 weeks prior to departure.  This will be refunded to you within 7 days after you depart and the apartment has been inspected.  Please let me know if for example a glass or bowl gets broken as you won’t be charged £200!
I have a set of Golf Clubs, 2 portable sun loungers & 2 portable folding chairs for the beach and pool, pool towels and a hairdryer in my apartment for your use.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Kind regards,
Karen Hammond

Posted: 26 May 2013 01:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  26-05-2013

Hi!
I am coming to Spain for the Trainers Training this September and I would like to rent and share an apartment for 3 weeks, approximately from August 26 to September 20 (the dates can be adjusted according to the apartment availability).

My name is Irina, I am from Canada, Montreal, I don’t smoke and I keep common-used areas clean.
If you would like to share the cost of accommodation or you know someone who would like to co-rent an apartment , please send me a message to:  .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Thanks!

Posted: 04 June 2013 09:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Joined  23-05-2013

Hi all.

My name is Charles Martin, I now live in England after living in France and traveling the world. I am house trained and don’t snore .......
Excited to be joining the NLP Practitioner Training and New Code course to reduce the costs I would like share a rented apartment from 10 August to 23 August 2013.
If you have the same thoughts to share an apartment please contact me by e-mail .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address).

Regards Charles

Posted: 10 June 2013 09:19 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  09-11-2012

Dear Friends,

I am Dat Nguyen, from Vietnam. I ‘d like to share apartment with other classmates in the Trainer Training Course. I am open and willing to make friends with others in the world.

Regards,

Dat Nguyen

Signature 

Regards,

Dat Nguyen Khac Thanh

grin

Posted: 02 July 2013 03:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Rank
Joined  02-07-2013

I’ll be doing the NLP New Code course and also the first week of the NLP Trainer (Presentation Skills). I will be hanging around during the period of the Spanish Course, which means I will rent from the 17th of August to the 5th of September. I have quotes for apartments near the hotel where the course is held that run from 900£ for the 20 days (further away) to £1900.
My preference would be the £1900 because it is close to the hotel and right in the middle of the old town of Los Alcazares close to the beach. It’s a three bedroom flat that sleeps up to six. Before I make a commitment to this one, however, I’d like to be sure someone would be willing to share. It would be no problem just to come in for part of the time (ie. one of the weeks), so anyone doing New Code - Spanish - Presentation Skills (or all three) would be highly welcome.
Please contact me asap if you are interested, the quote I have is only valid until the 4th of July. (Looks as if the reservation of this flat could also be extended in either direction. Here is the link to infos about it: http://www.holidaylettings.co.uk/rentals/los-alcazares/467020)
Cheers
Robb

Posted: 05 July 2013 10:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Rank
Joined  05-07-2013

Hello everybody.  I am looking forward to Spain again this year and will be assisting on the Practitioner and New Code then staying on to learn some Spanish!  On the accommodation side there is lots of choice and here is another suggestion http://www.hotellosnarejos.com/ES/hotel.html

See you there   grin

Posted: 11 July 2013 01:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  6
Joined  11-07-2013

ACCOMMODATION FOR ADVANCED TRAINING AND PRESENTATIONS SKILLS COURSE 2013
Arrive 29th Aug : Leave 5th Sept 2013
£156.25

Hi Everyone,

I work as a Digital Marketing Consultant and a Performance Coach in London and I’m booked in for the Advanced Training and Presentation Skills Course 2013.

I am looking for 1 or 2 people to share a Villa with me for the duration of the course. The villa has two bedrooms (each for up to two people). However, I will be having one of the rooms for myself, so its just one room that is up for grabs.

The Villa is booked from Thurs 29th Aug to 5th Sept. I will be arriving between 17.30 and 18.00 on the Thurs 29th and leaving between 14:00 and 14:30 on Thursday 5th Sept.

Here is a link to the accommodation: http://www.holidaylettings.co.uk/rentals/la-torre-golf-resort/330752
(If you look on Google maps you’ll see that the villa is short walk from the venue for the course!)

The cost for the room for you (or split with a friend) is:
£156.25 + £50 (refundable damage deposit)
(this is exactly half of the full fees for the Villa for the week)

If you are interested please PM me on here or email: .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Many thanks,
James

[ Edited: 11 July 2013 01:29 PM by Jimbo ]

Posted: 11 July 2013 01:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Rank
Joined  11-07-2013

TAXI SHARE FROM MURCIA AIRPORT TO TORRE GOLF COURSE - 29th AUG 2013

Hi Everyone,

I am travelling to La Torre Golf Course for the Advanced Training and Presentation skills course in Aug 2013.

I am arriving on an Easy Jet flight that lands in Murcia at 16:25.

Is anyone else be arriving at a similar time in Murcia that would like to share transport to the resort.

Depending on the number of people we could share a taxi or organise a mini bus.
If you are interested please reply to this thread, PM me or email .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

With thanks.
James

[ Edited: 11 July 2013 01:28 PM by Jimbo ]

Posted: 11 July 2013 01:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Rank
Joined  11-07-2013

TAXI SHARE FROM LA TORRE GOLF COURSE TO MURCIA AIRPORT 5th SEPT 2013

Hi Everyone,

On 5th September 2013 - leaving between 14:00 and 14:30 I am travelling…

FROM: La Torre Golf Course after the Advanced Training and Presentation skills course 2013
TO: Murica airport

I am catching an Easy Jet flight that leaves Murcia at 16:55
(I am happy to consider leaving the resort earlier if you are getting another flight that day)

Is anyone else wishing to leave for the airport on the 5th Sept too.
Would you like to share transport from La Torre Golf resort to the airport

Depending on the number of people we could share a taxi or organise a mini bus.
If you are interested please reply to this thread, PM me or email .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

With thanks.
James

[ Edited: 11 July 2013 01:29 PM by Jimbo ]

Posted: 14 July 2013 12:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Rank
Joined  13-07-2013

Hey,

I’m Izabela, I am polish living in Dublin for the last 6 years. I’m very friendly, easy going person with great sense of humor.

I’m doing NLP Practitioner course (incl. New Code) 10-22 Aug in Murcia, and I am looking for people interested in sharing the accommodation during the course. I have reserved from 9th – 22nd Aug Two-Bedroom Apartment in 4* Apartamentos Serena Golf for 4-6 people. Here is the link:
http://www.booking.com/hotel/es/apartamentos-serena-golf.html?aid=338311;label=Alltrav Cobrand Search Accom Dest 721808;sid=b9a67f60847bd47b52d8ffa3fb14e72f;dcid=1;checkin=2013-08-09;checkout=2013-08-22;dist=0;srfid=5363fb699b12755b2677ea804f0466108beaf1cfX6;type=total&lang=en-gb

If you would like to share the cost of accommodation or you know someone who would like to co-rent with me this apartment please contact me on: .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address).

Alternatively if someone is looking for 1 more person to share cost of accommodation they booked please let me know and if we make an arrangement I will cancel my reservation.

Best regards,
Izabela

[ Edited: 14 July 2013 01:00 PM by Izabela ]

Posted: 28 July 2013 07:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Rank
Joined  28-07-2013

Hi all, I’m doing my NLP trainers training in Murcia this year, looking for accomodation between the 29th August and 4th September, anyone who has a spare room during this time please contact me at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address). It would be great to stay with people doing the same course, look forward to seeing you all.
Thx
Scott

Posted: 27 August 2013 11:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Administrator
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  88
Joined  30-03-2010

Hi there, if anyone is still looking for a room mate I have somebody who you can share with , please email me on .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address).

Posted: 01 May 2015 05:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  01-05-2015

Hello To Everyone!
I am Vitaliy from Ukraine. I am attending the both - International Coaching Certification (28 August-4 September) and Trainers Training (6-24 September) in Murcia this year. I am looking for a room-mate for this period of time at Hotel Costa Narejos.
If you are attending the same courses and would like to share the accommodation - please, let me know by email .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)
Looking forward to meet my colleagues from different countries!
Wishing you all a great day!
Vitaliy

Posted: 15 May 2015 03:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  22-04-2015

Hi my name is
‘Manny’ 
thank you for reading this post,
I am doing the
‘Trainer’s training’ course in Murcia also
from the
‘6 th of September to the 24th’ of September
& have already found a 2 bed apartment
If you want to #split the bill by half / 50:50 ?

it will be ‘around’
“$” 20 a night each, / $400 for 20 days
or £14 a night / £280 for 20 days
it is 5 km from the hotel

please reply asap if interested and I will book it
prove it and payment can be settled

my facebook profile can be seen on the following page:
http://www.facebook.com/mannynlp
from Manchester in the UK
or email me on: .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)
sincerely,
from,
Manny

Posted: 17 May 2015 06:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Rank
Joined  01-05-2015

Hi Manny,

I’m glad to see your message! I am agree to share an apartment with you.
Please, send the link on this apartment to see where it is situated.
Let me know on what date you arrive to Murcia and what day you will leave. Can I rent this apartment from the 27th of August as I come for 2 Trainings and have to be in Murcia earlier.
Do you attend only Training for Trainers or also Int.Coach Certification with New Code NLP?

Waiting for you reply,
Best Wishes,
Vitaliy

Posted: 18 May 2015 02:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Rank
Joined  22-04-2015

Hi everyone, I have now found a place to stay in Murcia

If interested click on the link below for more
information:
http://www.holidaylettings.co.uk/rentals/los-alcazares/102029

Apartment available to share with a fellow student in
Los Alcazares for the 21 days of the course £400.
(from the 5th of September to the 26th of September)
Please call 07776137168
Many thanks,
Rebecca (the owner)

[ Edited: 21 May 2015 02:36 PM by ManojHira0158 ]

Posted: 22 May 2015 12:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Rank
Joined  22-04-2015

Posted: 16 July 2015 04:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Rank
Joined  14-08-2014

I will be there arriving in MURCIA on the 21 august and departing on the 6th september for the practitioner & coaching course 22aug-4sept so would be glad to share with someone who attend the courses in Murcia as well. Feel free to contact me directly here: http://www.facebook.com/solvene or email .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) Thanks!

Posted: 17 July 2015 03:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Rank
Joined  22-04-2015

Hi, friend,
the course I am doing starts on the 6th of
September and ends on the 21st of September.
But it is still worth contacting the land lord/lady
named ‘REBECCA’ on the following number-
+447776137168
this can help you
save some money,
sincerely,
Manny

Posted: 11 October 2016 03:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Rank
Joined  11-10-2016

Communication is an issue for a lot of people. But there are ways to overcome this issue. Practice helps and professional at writing in case you need a paper to be written. Here, http://star-writers.com/blog/what-to-write-about-in-essay-on-communication this is one article out of many within the blog of the writing service. Check it out sometime. If quality is what you require, let alone low prices and fast delivery.

‹‹ Mandala of the Self      Apartment Share ››
RSS 2.0     Atom Feed