NLP Academy Forums

NLP Premier Practitioner, group picture
Posted: 23 March 2010 05:41 PM   [ Ignore ]
Administrator
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  95
Joined  01-10-2009

Greetings to all the wonderful people who came to the Centre of the Universe for thirteen fantastic days of NLP training. I have attached a group picture with this post. I will add more pictures later.

The group energy was so strong, I can still feel it when I walk in the training room. Georgio and the other local shops and restarants are missing you guys. Georgio said you were the best group ever, and can I get you back soon!

John and Carmen send you their warmest regards from California

The woodman hasn’t been so busy in ages, the landlady evem cracked a smile on Friday smile

If you would like to share your experiences with others, feel free to write a review of the course in the reviews section of this forum.All the best

Michael

Image Attachments
Practitioner 1.jpg
Want to join in with this discussion? Please Login or Register.

Posted: 24 March 2010 09:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  06-03-2010

Hi Michael,

It has a been a wonderful experience and the course has delivered more than what i expected. More importantly, i have started practicing it   and have had encouraging results which is a huge motivation to continue on the journey.

Srini

Posted: 28 March 2010 02:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  27-02-2010

Hi Michael,

I had a fabulous 13 days in the Centre of the Universe! You are absolutely right Michael that the dynamic of the group was amazing and the experience of it all will stay with me forever. Thank you all for such a fantastic job! I will write a review in the review section.
grin

‹‹ New Code day with John and Carmen      . ››
RSS 2.0     Atom Feed