NLP Academy Forums

Great practice session on Wednesday
Posted: 05 March 2010 11:07 AM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  20
Joined  29-01-2010

Hi
I just wanted to say thanks for a fantastic session on wednesday night.

I brought a colleague along with me(Graham) who used to facilitate the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People courses with me, but had recently retired to work nights in Sainsbury’s to be able to spend more time with his family.

After going through the well formed outcomes process his passions have been reignited and he has come to realise that perhaps it doesn’t have to be either/or. Either I do something I love (training) or I spend time with my family. Perhaps there is a third alternative?
For those of you who met Graham on wednesday you will know what a passionate guy he is. I think we will see a lot more of him in the future.

So thanks Michael for the practice sessions. That’s what I love about this stuff. You can actually see the changes in people and know that you are doing something to make the world a better place.

I feel that might just have been the flap of the butterfly’s wings for, not just Graham, but a few others that were there on wednesday night. (Perhaps you could post your experiences of the night, and keep the inspiration high on this forum!)

Good luck with the practitioners next week, guys!

Signature 

The Weight Loss Coach
http://Www.nlpweightlosscoach.net

Want to join in with this discussion? Please Login or Register.

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed