NLP Academy Forums

Phobic reaction when have to express my desires..
Posted: 01 March 2010 04:55 AM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  01-03-2010

I have spent my entire adult life being afraid to value my skills, experience and knowledge..

It’s so bad, that I can’t get a job, because the process of job hunting, is not something I can bring myself to do..
I coach people for free, because I’m afraid to ask for money
I do a lot of things which others value, for free, because I feel that they would never pay me for it..

If I stop.. i am afraid that I will not have a strategy to get over the fear of asking… I don’t know anyone that has it as bad as me.. Easier for me to express myself through writing than it is through speaking..

HELP!

Ps. If I break free from this curse, then i can go on to do a master practitioner someday and help other people who are paralysed by fear as i find myself being..

Want to join in with this discussion? Please Login or Register.

Posted: 13 April 2010 11:14 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  88
Joined  30-03-2010

Hi Darren thank you for your post in.

In terms of solving your issue you will need to work out the original trigger for what causes you to go into this unresourceful state when you need to do something important, for example look for a job>money.

You know you have the skills, lets put them into Practice

Where did you do your Practitioner? a practitioner is a great way to learn how to deal with these unresourceful states and contexts especialy using the New Code.
Or maybe some one to one work might be better for you, I would reccomend contacting one of us at the Academy and we can have a more private conversation about this.

Want to join in with this discussion? Please Login or Register.

‹‹ Eric Bartels      Any news on the S Pattern? ››
RSS 2.0     Atom Feed