NLP Academy Forums

Eric Bartels
Posted: 24 February 2010 10:32 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  24-02-2010

Hi Rock ‘n Rollers!

I am Eric Bartels, 52 and an entrepreneur for about 20 years in the Netherlands.  I am an author of non-fiction books, speaker and entrepreneur. I sometimes “star” on TV and radio. My companies Unthink! and The Plan are helping people and companies actualize their full potential. I know NLP for a long time, but had this crazy arrogance I could make up my own NLP;-) until my customers kept saying “Oh I see, you did NLP!” which I didn’t;-). So after talking to a business relations and friend of mine, Dutch NLP trainer Bouke de Boer, he started to convince me to do NLP. I started at their institute in the Netherlands, until my wife Patricia almost died of a brain hemorrhage last april. I had to stop, she recovered miraculously last year, and I started looking for a way to start again. I decided to do Tony Robbins first - ‘Unleash the power within’ and ‘Date with Destiny’ - and decided to go for Grinder himself;-). So I ended up here.

And I am looking forward to get back in the race again;-)!

See you all soon!

Eric

Want to join in with this discussion? Please Login or Register.

Posted: 25 February 2010 09:37 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  95
Joined  01-10-2009

You wrote I had to stop, she recovered miraculously last year, and I started looking for a way to start again. I decided to do Tony Robbins first - ‘Unleash the power within’ and ‘Date with Destiny’ - and decided to go for Grinder himself;-). So I ended up here.

You are very welcome here Eric.

Great news about your wife’s return to health. Did she so any mind- body processes to heal, or was she spontaneous?

Michael

Posted: 25 February 2010 04:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  24-02-2010

Thanks Michael! No I think it was spontaneous. The doctors where flabbergasted, said she is in a 1% category of people to heal so well! So we were lucky;-)! Of course, as a practicing Buddhist, I did my visualizations and meditations on and for her, but my scientific side tends to think it was luck;-)! Whatever: she is still here alive and kicking;-)!

See you soon!

Eric

Posted: 25 February 2010 06:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Administrator
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  95
Joined  01-10-2009

That’s wonderful

Michael

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed