NLP Academy Forums

Are “we” allowed to write articles from new code apps?
Posted: 17 January 2010 01:09 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  54
Joined  09-10-2009

I was toying with the idea of writing an article based on some new code applications but I am unsure of the legalities. What are the restrictions if any? Can we utilise them if giving full credit to the source?

Want to join in with this discussion? Please Login or Register.

Posted: 24 January 2010 09:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  95
Joined  01-10-2009

Hi Alistair

Legally there are no restrictions on what you about the New Code as long as you do not breach copyright and you do credit the sources. Given your academic experience this will be nothing new to you. If you are unsure, pass the article to me and I will happily give you feedback. With your permission, I may even publish the article on the NLP Academy site with full credits to you the author.
Best wishes

Michael

Posted: 25 January 2010 04:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  54
Joined  09-10-2009

Feedback would be excellent Michael thank you. I don’t think its anything particularly special just a set of questions really utilising the intention/consequence model. There appears to be quite a few opportunities for kind of freelance work which is something I will be exploring especially as I have read a significant amount of NLP stuff that is just plain wrong!! I would like to bring balance to the force if I can smile

‹‹ group games      Can NLP cure snoring? ››
RSS 2.0     Atom Feed