NLP Academy Forums

2 of 2
group games
Posted: 03 March 2010 11:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  121
Joined  21-09-2009

Good smile
I am shortly after reading your post “Where are we going?” and I think that thread is best for answering
I think I should manage to formulate it till tomorrow…

Want to join in with this discussion? Please Login or Register.

Posted: 11 March 2010 07:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  121
Joined  21-09-2009

Hi,

there has finally emerged a version worth a little experiment which I made yesterday. It requires two players. The first one starts by raising either left or right, or both hands. The response of the other person consists of giving the right name for the first player’s movement, accompanied simultaneously by own independent choice of any of these three possible movements (and then player one does the same). As an example: the first player raises the right hand, the second one answers saying ‘right’ and raises independently both hands at the same time, then player one says ‘both’ and raises for instance both hands, player two says ‘both’ and raises left hand, player one answers saying ‘left’ and raising something and so on… All the movements are independent, all the names depend on the movement of the partner. Players take care for the irregularity in the succession of movements.
Both poeple I played several steps of the above game with exhibited certain confusion and delay in giving response.

Dymitr

Want to join in with this discussion? Please Login or Register.

2 of 2

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed