NLP Academy Forums

NLP in the sun, August 2012
Posted: 25 June 2012 08:15 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  25-06-2012

Hello all, I have recently enrolled for the Practitioner course in La Torre in August and am interested in hearing from any females who may be interested in an apartment share from 18th August to 1st September
I’m a 39 yr old female and studying to support my work as a Management Trainer. Given my late enrolment I’m struggling a little to find cost effective and available accommodation at the same time, so apartment sharing could be the answer. Please contact me if you’re interested in considering.
All things being equal, I look forward to meeting everybody in August!  grin

Want to join in with this discussion? Please Login or Register.

Posted: 28 June 2012 05:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  28-06-2012

Hi Jackie

I’m Morgan wink

I’m attending the NLP In the Sun; NLP Practitioner Training 19 - 30th Aug in Spain and would like to share accommodation. It would be great to share an apartment in the La Torre complex with another female to keep costs down.

Please get in touch if you are interested to share/discuss further, my e-mail is .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Posted: 01 July 2012 12:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Joined  25-06-2012

Hi Morgan, thanks for coming back to me :0) I’ve actually sorted accomodation now, so will have to decline your kind offer. Hope you also find something and look forward to meeting you on the course :0)

Posted: 02 July 2012 09:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Joined  02-07-2012

Hi Morgan,

Myself 30 year old Male travelling to attend the New Code NLP, between 23rd August - 1st September and looking for the shared accommodation. I like to know will you be interested to share the accommodation with a Male ? do let me know. you can email me @ .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

I am really finding it tough to get the accommodation.

Regards,
Karthik

MG101 - 28 June 2012 05:44 PM

Hi Jackie

I’m Morgan wink

I’m attending the NLP In the Sun; NLP Practitioner Training 19 - 30th Aug in Spain and would like to share accommodation. It would be great to share an apartment in the La Torre complex with another female to keep costs down.

Please get in touch if you are interested to share/discuss further, my e-mail is .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Posted: 16 July 2012 10:59 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  28-06-2012

Hi Jackie

Thanks for your reply I am still looking for someone to share with between the 18th and 31st Aug, glad you have found some one to share with and I also look forward to meeting you on the course.

Karthik, thank you very much, I have responded to your email grin

If any one is looking to share accommodation Between the 18th and 31st of Aug I am attending the NLP In the Sun; NLP Practitioner Training (dates as above). Please get in touch.

Many thanks and looking forward to meeting you all in Spain

Morgan grin

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed