NLP Academy Forums

NLP Trainers Training 2012
Posted: 19 June 2012 04:52 PM   [ Ignore ]
Administrator
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  88
Joined  30-03-2010

Greetings to everyone involved in this September’s Trainers training. I am really looking forward to the course. This course is a truly international experience with people from all over the world attending.

The Trainers training is a powerful and most say life changing 19 day intensive experience, where your NLP knowledge, training skills and personal development will reach a completely new level.

As a way of getting to know each other, it would be a good idea if you upload a picture here. You can also post a bit about yourself in this thread. Some suggestions are below

a/ your name, if different from your user name
b/ where you are from
c/ what you do in life (hobbies, career, etc)
d// your outcomes from being on the course

You are also welcome to ask me and Michael any questions relevant to the course and of course discuss further with your fellow course attendees.

All the best

Jack

Want to join in with this discussion? Please Login or Register.

Posted: 20 June 2012 09:38 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  20-06-2012
Jack Carroll - 19 June 2012 04:52 PM

Greetings to everyone involved in this September’s Trainers training. I am really looking forward to the course. This course is a truly international experience with people from all over the world attending.

The Trainers training is a powerful and most say life changing 19 day intensive experience, where your NLP knowledge, training skills and personal development will reach a completely new level.

As a way of getting to know each other, it would be a good idea if you upload a picture here. You can also post a bit about yourself in this thread. Some suggestions are below

a/ your name, if different from your user name
b/ where you are from

You are also welcome to ask me and Michael any questions relevant to the course and of course discuss further with your fellow course attendees.

All the best

Jack

Thank you

Posted: 20 June 2012 10:44 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Administrator
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  88
Joined  30-03-2010

Welcome Salva smile

Looking forward to meeting you at the course.

b/ where you are from

Jack

‹‹ Information      NLP in the sun, August 2012 ››
RSS 2.0     Atom Feed