NLP Academy Forums

NLP trainers training, September 2012
Posted: 30 May 2012 01:40 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  9
Joined  30-05-2012

Hi, I will attend the trainers training next September.

If you are doing so, we might start knowing each other, and sharing informations, questions, and so on….

Want to join in with this discussion? Please Login or Register.

Posted: 30 May 2012 03:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  12
Joined  30-06-2010

Hi Jose,

Just finalizing some of the details, and will be there.

Looking forward to the Trainer’s training. I’m taking a refresher of the MNLP class in July, in England, so may get to see a few of the future Trainer’s a bit early smile.

Cheers,
Paul CR Harrison

Signature 

Paul CR Harrison
Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Posted: 30 May 2012 03:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Joined  30-05-2012
Paul Harrison - 30 May 2012 03:44 PM

Hi Jose,

Just finalizing some of the details, and will be there.

Looking forward to the Trainer’s training. I’m taking a refresher of the MNLP class in July, in England, so may get to see a few of the future Trainer’s a bit early smile.

Cheers,
Paul CR Harrison

Hello Paul,

Nice reading you. It seems to me you are going to have a different summer this year…. because you are staying in Engalnd in July and in Spain in September….

Are you flighting back home on August, or will you stay in Europe?

Posted: 30 May 2012 04:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Joined  30-06-2010

I’m arriving in England on July 14th, back to Canada July 28th.

Spain - haven’t booked the flights yet, right now it looks like I’m arriving Sept. 1st, and leaving back to Canada either Sept 21st or Sept 22nd. It would be nice to have one extra day in there to cool off, do a little sightseeing, etc.

Yes, it’s going to be a very interesting summer smile.

Whereabouts are you from, Jose ?

Signature 

Paul CR Harrison
Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Posted: 30 May 2012 05:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Rank
Joined  30-05-2012

Paul, you may want to think about the Jet jag…. When you come from America to Europe you loose one night…. Some people need two or three days to fell fresh….

If you don’t know Spain, you might want to stay a little longer, or to get a little sooner to enjoy yourselve.

By the way, I am from Spain. I live in Madrid, which is about 350 - 400 miles away. I plan to drive to the site….., meaning that if we get to have some free time, we can get a ride to the beach or to any fun place.

Posted: 30 May 2012 05:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Rank
Joined  30-05-2012

...It should say Jet Lag…., instead of Jet jag….

Posted: 30 May 2012 06:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Rank
Joined  30-06-2010

Already considered it smile.

I’m actually leaving on the 31st of August, arriving Sept. 1st. I’ll be spending most of the flight in trance/meditation , or sleeping. I’ve got some TFT techniques that help with Jet lag as well. Sept 1st will be just about orienting, reading a book, and going to get about 12 hours solid rest prior to start of class smile.

I’m using the flight there and the day before class starts as an opportunity to catch up on my sleep ! (I’m used to strange hours; time zone changes aren’t the problem for me, it’s just making sure I get 8 hours rest before 16 hours wakefulness…. smile  ).

This must be handy for you, Jose - the last two years, the class ran in England. At least you don’t have to worry about the flight, and have your vehicle handy !

Wonder where others are coming from ?

Signature 

Paul CR Harrison
Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Posted: 31 May 2012 08:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Rank
Joined  30-05-2012

Yes, it is very handy. Furthermore, I know quite well the area… when I was a kid, my family used to have home at the beach, just 15 miles away. We had a small sailing ship and we used to spend some weekends and holidays in the area.

Yes, I wonder about other people…. I was told that there is already more than 40 assistant listed… and they expect around 70. Besides, I read that they come from 24 different countries…. So, it will be a fun experience…..

Waiting for more people to show up and say hello in this forum!!!!!

Posted: 31 May 2012 08:39 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Rank
Joined  30-05-2012

By the way, Paul, I just read your Bio and I realized we have quite a few things in common: we both work on technical fields, we like martial arts, salsa, similar age, and so on….

We must check whether there is any salsa disco where we can go if we ever get any free time….!!!! cool smile

Posted: 06 June 2012 03:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Rank
Joined  30-06-2010

Yes !

Not sure if they dance “On-1” or “On-2” (I’m an on-1 dancer, never tried on-2).

I’m wondering if the classes will carry into the evenings with workshops, practice groups, etc - still, for three weeks, there has to be some free evenings in there smile.

I’ve updated my profile - it was actually a bit stale. Picked up a few skills in the last couple years that weren’t on my original profile.

I’m really looking forward to seeing whom else makes it to the classes, what their interests are… these courses usually results in a lot of friends, new contacts, sometimes new hobbies and interests… amazing growth happens !

Anyone else interested in checking out Salsa clubs if free time permits ? Think of it as “real-time pacing and leading”, “non-verbal communication strategies”, and changing states through physiology and breathing - it’s living an NLP experience smile. Can’t go wrong with that….

Signature 

Paul CR Harrison
Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Posted: 20 June 2012 11:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  19-06-2012

Hi there, I’m Jan Russell Dexter, just moved back to the UK after living in Portugal for sometime, to pursue a Fellowship at Lincoln University, Business Coaching.  I coach, and train people in coaching and in NLP, looking forward to the course, and excited at the potential Salsa classes!

Posted: 29 June 2012 12:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Rank
Joined  30-05-2012

Hello Jan

It is great that you’re interested into salsa….. I guess we will have to look for a place where we can dance and if there is not, we better bring some cds with us and make our own “NLP evening salsa parties”.

It sure will be a lot of fun!!!!!!

Posted: 18 August 2012 03:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  18-08-2012

My name is Fidela. I live in Madrid and I will be at the Trainers Training course. This is great! I love dancing salsa too so I hope we can try and enjoy it.
Looking forward to meeting you all.
Fidela

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed