NLP Academy Forums

2 of 2
Working with unconscious signals
Posted: 31 December 2009 11:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  40
Joined  20-09-2009

nj,

Will read this carefully another time - not in the right state 2nite grin. Happy New year to you and everyone here.

Want to join in with this discussion? Please Login or Register.

Posted: 07 October 2011 02:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  07-10-2011

Hi Alistair ,

Im really enjoyiing this topic very much ...thanks for posts ...

” 6) When I was anxious the other night I did some UC work and channeled the anxiety into some other state which then saw me being more alert playing cards paying attention in a way I hadn’t previously “

This has really intriqued me ....How did you achieve this

did you ask your uc to channel the anxiety into another more positive state and then have it begin to appear more regularly whilst playing cards…..

thanks

Ross

Posted: 09 October 2011 09:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  54
Joined  09-10-2009
rossen - 07 October 2011 02:23 PM

Hi Alistair ,

Im really enjoyiing this topic very much ...thanks for posts ...

” 6) When I was anxious the other night I did some UC work and channeled the anxiety into some other state which then saw me being more alert playing cards paying attention in a way I hadn’t previously “

This has really intriqued me ....How did you achieve this

did you ask your uc to channel the anxiety into another more positive state and then have it begin to appear more regularly whilst playing cards…..

thanks

Ross

Well this is a blast from the past. To be honest Ross I don’t know if the former description is accurate at all or whether I decided simply to pay more attention in spite of the anxiety naturally leading to a different state of being more outwardly focused. I would gravitate towards the latter explanation now amongst a plethora of other possible explanations. I don’t attempt to do anything with anxiety any more other than accepting it as a signal for something to be paid attention to. If my “UC” learns there’s nothing to fear it will fade. If it doesn’t learn that it will kick back stronger which in itself is a signal to be paid attention to. No channeling needed. Hope that makes some sort of sense i’ve learnt A LOT since I wrote that smile

Posted: 10 October 2011 10:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  121
Joined  21-09-2009

Hi Alistair,
I’ve enjoyed your recent post very much.
All the best
Dymitr

2 of 2

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed