NLP Academy Forums

2 of 2
NLP IN THE SUN: Accomodation share
Posted: 20 July 2012 08:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  01-07-2012

Hi!

I have booked a hotel room and I am willing to share. The cost would be around £600 for the 2 weeks.

Fabfrog

Want to join in with this discussion? Please Login or Register.

Posted: 21 July 2012 08:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  14-06-2012

This is Saeeda again. It’s all getting very confusing. I’ll be emailing those with their email address up re sharing for nlp in the sun.

My uk number is 0044 7919 201 707
My Skype is Sadaburi
My email is .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Hoping to get a more direct conversation going soon.

MG101 - 16 July 2012 11:47 AM

Hello Lucy, Saeeda and Sandra

I’m Morgan from the UK, here for our summer and to broaden my NLP/Self development, however, living in New Zealand. I have a background in Leisure and Tourism management and want to develop and grow into NLP/Self development/Coaching to create new opportunities in my working and personal life.

I have been inspired by attending a Personal Foundation course by CoachU over the past 18 months, through my coach in New Zealand, and have had hands on experience developing and coaching my team to achieving personal and business goals.

I am not sure from your posts whether or not you have organised your accommodation sharing or you are still looking.  I would like to share accommodation with one or more people between the 18th and 31st of Aug and you all sound great!

I am attending the NLP In the Sun; NLP Practitioner Training 18-31st Aug. Please get in touch. .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Or if any other attendees are looking for accommodation share for the duration of the dates above, please get in touch.

Many thanks and looking forward to meeting you all in Spain to get even more hooked on NLP;-)

Morgan x

Posted: 23 July 2012 03:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
Rank
Joined  23-07-2012
lookfwd - 23 May 2012 06:06 PM

If you would like to share an apartment or town house make a reply to this thread sharing a little about yourself and the type of housemate you would like to share with.

I’m certainly interested. Dimitris, 30, MSc from the Uni of Southampton, lived in Cambridge and worked for 1’st class corporate as a Senior Engineer for 3 years, quit my job in 2009 and since then I’m traveling and providing on-line education and Internet Marketing services. Fairly interested in NLP (read “Frogs into Princes” more than 10 years ago).

I’m easy going and don’t plan to spend most of my time at home so the only perquisites for housemates would be for them to a) appreciate the value of great quality WiFi smile b) be looking for great value in the ~£230/wk area (before sharing).

Thanks a lot in advance

Hi There,

My name is Sebastien Leblond, I live in Thailand but originally from Montreal, Canada.

I am an executive coach and coming to Spain for Nlp Practitioner on 18th August and looking to share with a male or Female.

I am 36 years old…

Please call me, email me or simply reply on the forum.

Sincerely,

Sebastien Leblond
66 81 843 4272

Posted: 23 July 2012 03:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
Rank
Joined  23-07-2012
Fabfrog - 20 July 2012 08:42 PM

Hi!

I have booked a hotel room and I am willing to share. The cost would be around £600 for the 2 weeks.

Fabfrog

Cool, im in.

My name is sebastien, live in Thailand as an executive coach and originally from Montreal.

My number is 66 81 843 4272

Posted: 23 July 2012 03:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  22-07-2012
Fabfrog - 01 July 2012 01:29 PM

Hello,

I am a 48 years old French female teacher attending the NLP in the sun course.
I have already booked a bedroom at the hotel and would like to share with another female.
I have already paid around £1100 for 2 weeks. So it will cost half that amount.

Looking forward to attend this course and share this amazing experience with new faces.

Feel free to post here if you are interested and we will take it from there.

Fabfrog

Hi Fabfrog,

I am a 44 year old English female dressmaker from London and am looking to share accomodation for this course as well.

If you think you would like to share with me how would we arrange payment /details etc

Hope to speak soon

Bernadette .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Posted: 25 July 2012 05:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  29-05-2012

Hello again,

The lady I was sharing with for the NLP in the Sun Practitioner course is no longer able to make it to Spain, so I have a spare room in a 2 bedroom apartment 5 minutes walk from the hotel.

Please do get in touch if you are interested in sharing - my email is .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address).

The dates are the 18th - 31st August, and the cost for the room is 180 Euros.

Many thanks
Lucy

07939 542887

Posted: 25 July 2012 08:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
Rank
Joined  11-07-2012

Hi Lucy,

I’ve already organized to share with someone else, I’m surprised at how much cheaper your apartment is its half the cost. Is it near the resort and oes it have a pool?

I’ll have to honorably go with what I’ve already agreed to, I’m just curious what others are paying?

Many thanks

Dawn x

Posted: 26 July 2012 03:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]
Rank
Joined  28-06-2012

Hi Everyone grin
Thank you for your kind emails regarding accommodation sharing, Dawn and myself have got the apartment below;
If you go to http://www.ownersdirect.co.uk/spain/S14475.htm you will go straight to the apartment.
If you are female and would like to share a twin room with myself OR you would like our sofa bed OR if you are just needing accommodation between 18-24th Aug please get in touch for more details.

Lucy, Carol and Sebastien thank you for emails too.
Really excited to meet you all
Morgan xx

Posted: 28 July 2012 11:50 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]
Rank
Joined  30-06-2012
MG101 - 26 July 2012 03:31 PM

Hi Everyone grin
Thank you for your kind emails regarding accommodation sharing, Dawn and myself have got the apartment below;
If you go to http://www.ownersdirect.co.uk/spain/S14475.htm you will go straight to the apartment.
If you are female and would like to share a twin room with myself OR you would like our sofa bed OR if you are just needing accommodation between 18-24th Aug please get in touch for more details.

Lucy, Carol and Sebastien thank you for emails too.
Really excited to meet you all
Morgan xx

Hi Morgan, Hi all,

I am looking forward to being with you for the NLP Practitioner. To the ones who have rent an apartment, I have 2 questions for you.

I have booked an apartment in the resort too and paid a booking deposit : £200. Now the owner asks me to pay the whole rent. I am ok to give the money but because I am new to this rent system, I would like to be sure I will have the key and the apartment is fine (working air conditioning) for my staying. Here are my questions : have you already paid all the rent upfront ? How did you organize with the owner to receive the keys ?

Thanks for sharing.

Rémi

Posted: 29 July 2012 09:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 30 ]
Rank
Joined  28-06-2012

Hi Rémi

Lovely to hear from you.

Here are the answers to your questions;

1. For our apartment we have paid the rent and the deposit in full upfront

2. The owner is posting myself the keys, one week before I arrive in Spain to my UK address

If you have a look at the apartment website and go on to your apartment, go to the terns and conditions, this will explain the process and/or the owner may email you further details.

Hope this helps, this is the feedback I can provide from our experience of booking the apartment, other participants may have a slightly different booking experience.

Good luck grin

Morgan xx

Posted: 01 August 2012 09:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 31 ]
Rank
Joined  30-06-2012
MG101 - 29 July 2012 09:29 AM

Hi Rémi

Lovely to hear from you.

Here are the answers to your questions;

1. For our apartment we have paid the rent and the deposit in full upfront

2. The owner is posting myself the keys, one week before I arrive in Spain to my UK address

If you have a look at the apartment website and go on to your apartment, go to the terns and conditions, this will explain the process and/or the owner may email you further details.

Hope this helps, this is the feedback I can provide from our experience of booking the apartment, other participants may have a slightly different booking experience.

Good luck grin

Morgan xx

Hi Morgan,

Thank you very much for this information.

I am looking forward to meeting you very soon.

Cheers,

Rémi

Posted: 06 August 2012 05:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  31-07-2012

Aloha!

I am Cyprian, trainer from Poland.

I found an great apartment, 2 min walk from the resort, located by Calle Anchoa 6. The price, I negotiated is 550 pounds. In the apartment can live 4 people. So, when we split price it can cost only ca. 140 pounds (+20 pounds extra for cleaning etc) per person for 3 weeks (1st to 21st September)…

I am looking for 3 people, who want to share apartment.
You can choose from:

• 1 single bed (there are two, but I need one of them)
• 1 double bed

Photos: http://www.ownersdirect.co.uk/spain/S15271.htm

Let me know, if you want to share. I need to let owner know till 8th August.
Take care and see you soon!

~ Cyprian

——-
In case you have any questions, feel free to call me: 0048 880 900 600

Posted: 18 August 2012 12:40 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  18-08-2012

Hi Cyprian, do you still need an apartment mate? Does the place have wifi? Pool?
Thnks

Cyprian - 06 August 2012 05:59 PM

Aloha!

I am Cyprian, trainer from Poland.

I found an great apartment, 2 min walk from the resort, located by Calle Anchoa 6. The price, I negotiated is 550 pounds. In the apartment can live 4 people. So, when we split price it can cost only ca. 140 pounds (+20 pounds extra for cleaning etc) per person for 3 weeks (1st to 21st September)…

I am looking for 3 people, who want to share apartment.
You can choose from:

• 1 single bed (there are two, but I need one of them)
• 1 double bed

Photos: http://www.ownersdirect.co.uk/spain/S15271.htm

Let me know, if you want to share. I need to let owner know till 8th August.
Take care and see you soon!

~ Cyprian

——-
In case you have any questions, feel free to call me: 0048 880 900 600

2 of 2

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed