NLP Academy Forums

1 of 2
NLP IN THE SUN: Accomodation share
Posted: 04 May 2012 04:27 PM   [ Ignore ]
Administrator
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  95
Joined  01-10-2009

Greetings to everyone involved in summer courses the NLP Academy are hosting in Murcia, Spain. I am really looking forward to the courses, it’s sure to be a very special experience. This course is a truly international experience with people from 24 countries booked on so far.

Many people have asked me about accommodation at La Torre Golf Resort Spain. There is a good choice ranging from the five star Intercontinental Hotel to Town Houses and Apartments.

Intercontinental Hotel, La Torre, Murcia

Owners Direct, La Torre, Murcia

Reduce your costs and share accommodation
You may want to reduce costs by sharing an apartment with a course colleague or colleagues. You will see a variety of options for accommodation on this website http://www.ownersdirect.co.uk/la-torre-golf-resort.htm from town houses to apartments. If you would like to share an apartment or town house make a reply to this thread sharing a little about yourself and the type of housemate you would like to share with.

Regards

Michael Carroll

PS: Please note, all house share arrangements are private between the sharers. The NLP Academy does not get involved in selection of room mates, payment or individual accommodation selection.

Image Attachments
pool.gif
Want to join in with this discussion? Please Login or Register.

Posted: 23 May 2012 06:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  24-04-2012

If you would like to share an apartment or town house make a reply to this thread sharing a little about yourself and the type of housemate you would like to share with.

I’m certainly interested. Dimitris, 30, MSc from the Uni of Southampton, lived in Cambridge and worked for 1’st class corporate as a Senior Engineer for 3 years, quit my job in 2009 and since then I’m traveling and providing on-line education and Internet Marketing services. Fairly interested in NLP (read “Frogs into Princes” more than 10 years ago).

I’m easy going and don’t plan to spend most of my time at home so the only perquisites for housemates would be for them to a) appreciate the value of great quality WiFi :) b) be looking for great value in the ~£230/wk area (before sharing).

Thanks a lot in advance

Posted: 29 May 2012 02:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  29-05-2012

Hello.

I’ve just booked on to the NLP in the Sun Practitioner Course at La Torre in Spain, from the 19th - 30th August.

It would be great to share an apartment in the La Torre complex with another female to keep costs down. I’ve looked on the Owner’s Direct website and it looks like the apartments average around £300 per week for 2 bedrooms.  If you’re interested in sharing please do get in touch.

I’m 34 years old, live in West London, and work as a branding consultant. I will be making the most of the course, and be very relaxed to share with.

Many thanks
Lucy

Posted: 30 May 2012 01:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  9
Joined  30-05-2012
lookfwd - 23 May 2012 06:06 PM

I’m certainly interested. Dimitris, 30, MSc from the Uni of Southampton, lived in Cambridge and worked for 1’st class corporate as a Senior Engineer for 3 years, quit my job in 2009 and since then I’m traveling and providing on-line education and Internet Marketing services. Fairly interested in NLP (read “Frogs into Princes” more than 10 years ago).

I’m easy going and don’t plan to spend most of my time at home so the only perquisites for housemates would be for them to a) appreciate the value of great quality WiFi smile b) be looking for great value in the ~£230/wk area (before sharing).

Thanks a lot in advance

Dimitris, when will you stay at the site? I mean, there are different training and courses, during different dates…..

I am looking for accomodation during the trainers training (September 2nd to Septmeber 20th), and I might enjoy sharing it…

Posted: 02 June 2012 02:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Rank
Joined  24-04-2012

Hello Jose,

You’re absolutely right - I haven’t thought about that. I’ll be there from the 19th to the 30st for the Practioneer training which means that probably I’m not 100% what you’re looking for but I will be happy to help if I can! smile

Best regards,
Dimitris

Posted: 14 June 2012 03:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  14-06-2012

Hello Lucy re your post below, I am there for the same dates and would like to share if you have not found anyone yet. I would like to find the cheapest option so would take the share between two but ideally look for other sharers in the meantime so that we can split the cost of the room to the lowest possible cost. would you be ok with this.

All the best,
Saeeda
P.S I am female late 30’s.

LucyNB - 29 May 2012 02:13 PM

Hello.

I’ve just booked on to the NLP in the Sun Practitioner Course at La Torre in Spain, from the 19th - 30th August.

It would be great to share an apartment in the La Torre complex with another female to keep costs down. I’ve looked on the Owner’s Direct website and it looks like the apartments average around £300 per week for 2 bedrooms.  If you’re interested in sharing please do get in touch.

I’m 34 years old, live in West London, and work as a branding consultant. I will be making the most of the course, and be very relaxed to share with.

Many thanks
Lucy

Posted: 19 June 2012 10:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Rank
Joined  19-06-2012

Hi I’m Jan Dexter, I’m attending the Trainer Training in September and would like to share accommodation, with my own bedroom. I’m female, I’m flexible, intend to really enjoy the course and I’m good at chilling out.  Anticipate reading, swimming, yoga - like to cook, enjoy Torres wine,and looking forward to the whole event. Please get in touch if you are interested to share, my e-mail is .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

[ Edited: 20 June 2012 11:07 PM by Jan Dexter ]

Posted: 29 June 2012 01:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  29-06-2012

Hello Lucy and Saeeda,

I am considering renting as well but I wonder how far the apartments are from the training center. Do you have any idea?
I will be staying there from 17th August until 1st September.
I am 40 years old and am passionate about personal growth. I work as an independent trainer / coach. I teach the Enneagram but use all kind of coaching techniques in my coaching sessions.
I would love to have a seperate room and WIFI.
See you in a while…
Greetings from Belgium!
Sandra

SB - 14 June 2012 03:25 PM

Hello Lucy re your post below, I am there for the same dates and would like to share if you have not found anyone yet. I would like to find the cheapest option so would take the share between two but ideally look for other sharers in the meantime so that we can split the cost of the room to the lowest possible cost. would you be ok with this.

All the best,
Saeeda

Hello.

Many thanks
Lucy

Posted: 01 July 2012 01:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  01-07-2012

Hello,

I am a 48 years old French female teacher attending the NLP in the sun course.
I have already booked a bedroom at the hotel and would like to share with another female.
I have already paid around £1100 for 2 weeks. So it will cost half that amount.

Looking forward to attend this course and share this amazing experience with new faces.

Feel free to post here if you are interested and we will take it from there.

Fabfrog

[ Edited: 02 July 2012 11:11 PM by Fabfrog ]

Posted: 02 July 2012 09:40 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Rank
Joined  02-07-2012

Hello,

Myself 30 year old Male travelling from India to attend the New Code NLP, between 23rd August - 1st September and looking for the shared accommodation. As I can find all the apartments are 2 Bed Room and really like to share with someone. if anyone already reserved the apartment and looking for someone to share with or if anyone looking for the apartment and willing to share, please email me @ .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Will be really useful to share the apartment with someone and discuss the learning, at the same time cut the cost too.

Regards,

Karthik

Posted: 03 July 2012 02:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Rank
Joined  24-04-2012

Hello,

Here is a useful link on how to get from Alicante to Murcia http://www.alicante-spain.com/murcia-bus-to-alicante-airport.html . Highly likely you will need it.

Cheers,
Dimitris

Posted: 04 July 2012 01:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Rank
Joined  29-05-2012

All the best,
Saeeda

Hello.

Many thanks
Lucy

Dear Saeeda,

I have just seen your post - have you already found accommodation? If you are still looking please send your email address and I will email you the details of the place I have booked if you would like to share? It was the cheapest option I could find.

Many thanks
Lucy

Posted: 04 July 2012 02:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Rank
Joined  29-05-2012
Sandra DC - 29 June 2012 01:09 AM

Hello Lucy and Saeeda,

I am considering renting as well but I wonder how far the apartments are from the training center. Do you have any idea?
I am 40 years old and am passionate about personal growth. I work as an independent trainer / coach. I teach the Enneagram but use all kind of coaching techniques in my coaching sessions.
See you in a while…
Greetings from Belgium!
Sandra

All the best,
Saeeda

Hello.

Many thanks
Lucy

Dear Sandra,

I have already reserved a 2 bedroom apartment, with wifi, which is a 5 minute walk from the hotel, so really easy.  I think I have someone to share with but have not heard back from my last email, so just in case she is no longer coming I wondered if you were still looking?  I will be training with CTI this winter so would be really interested in chatting generally about coaching too!

My email is .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) - please do drop me an email if you are.

Many thanks
Lucy

Posted: 05 July 2012 01:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Rank
Joined  08-06-2012

hi
i am interested in sharing the accommodation so my contact is .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)
so kindly if any one needs i am available.
looking forward

Posted: 06 July 2012 05:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Rank
Joined  19-06-2012

Hi I have now booked an apartment which looks great and is just 4-5 minutes walk from the hotel. The cost is 600 GBP for the duration, whcih I think is great, and have a quote on airport pick up.  If anyone is interested to share, can they send me some details please, or e-mail me on .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  The apartment has only one bathroom, so you may want to consider that in terms of gender share.

Thanks, Jan

Posted: 06 July 2012 05:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Rank
Joined  19-06-2012

Could have said again, perhaps, it’s the Trainer Trainer I’m there for, have the appt 1st - 20th.

Posted: 11 July 2012 04:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Rank
Joined  11-07-2012

Hi,

I’m arriving 10.15pm on 25th August at Alicante Airport and looking to Share a cab to resort.  Anyone arriving simillar time?

Dawn smile

Posted: 11 July 2012 04:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Rank
Joined  11-07-2012
LucyNB - 04 July 2012 02:01 PM
Sandra DC - 29 June 2012 01:09 AM

Hello Lucy and Saeeda,

See you in a while…
Greetings from Belgium!
Sandra

All the best,
Saeeda

Hello.

Many thanks
Lucy

Dear Sandra,

I have already reserved a 2 bedroom apartment, with wifi, which is a 5 minute walk from the hotel, so really easy.  I think I have someone to share with but have not heard back from my last email, so just in case she is no longer coming I wondered if you were still looking?  I will be training with CTI this winter so would be really interested in chatting generally about coaching too!

My email is .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) - please do drop me an email if you are.

Many thanks
Lucy

Hi, I’m looking for a female to share a room in a flat or share hotel room 25th-31st August.  Anyone still looking?  Dawn x

Posted: 13 July 2012 09:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Rank
Joined  11-07-2012

Hi,

Can anyone recommend specific apartment owners to speak with who have been helpful?

I’m looking for a female to share a room with at the hotel or male or female to share an apartment 25th-31st August.

Many thanks.

Dawn x

Posted: 16 July 2012 11:47 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Rank
Joined  28-06-2012

Hello Lucy, Saeeda and Sandra

I’m Morgan from the UK, here for our summer and to broaden my NLP/Self development, however, living in New Zealand. I have a background in Leisure and Tourism management and want to develop and grow into NLP/Self development/Coaching to create new opportunities in my working and personal life.

I have been inspired by attending a Personal Foundation course by CoachU over the past 18 months, through my coach in New Zealand, and have had hands on experience developing and coaching my team to achieving personal and business goals.

I am not sure from your posts whether or not you have organised your accommodation sharing or you are still looking.  I would like to share accommodation with one or more people between the 18th and 31st of Aug and you all sound great!

I am attending the NLP In the Sun; NLP Practitioner Training 18-31st Aug. Please get in touch. .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Or if any other attendees are looking for accommodation share for the duration of the dates above, please get in touch.

Many thanks and looking forward to meeting you all in Spain to get even more hooked on NLP;-)

Morgan x

Posted: 16 July 2012 01:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Rank
Joined  11-07-2012

Hi,

I’d love to share for the above dates if pos, but willing to pay from 18th August in an apartment as much cheaper than hotel by myself.

I had my own NLP training company in the uk for 7 years and am now looking at international trainings for next year. Two new coders have taken over the uk company.

More info on my padt at www. braintrainacademy.in

I am taking a year out at moment and spending time looking inside for a change smile

Met John Grinder in March and was so impressed booked on new code there and then.

Light & Love
  ☀ ✨ 💛
Dawn Flockhart 

1 of 2

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed