Total Votes: 5
You must be a logged-in member to vote
UPINSMOKE seduction good or bad?
Posted: 30 April 2012 06:13 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  27-04-2012

Hey,

Maybe a little controversial but I’m mainly interested in applying NLP to seduction; not in a manipulative sense but to direct the ebb and flow of an interaction in positive sense whilst being aware of an overall goal/direction i desire. I look forward to discussing ideas and techniques

UPINSMOKE

P.S. I’ve checked for the forum rules and i cant find anything that states this isn’t allowed, but if it’s not would be good if someone would let me know before i rock the boat and put my foot in it wink

Want to join in with this discussion? Please Login or Register.

Posted: 01 May 2012 02:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  88
Joined  30-03-2010

You go for it lol

I think it all comes down to intention, if the intention is positive for both parties then why not.

For example some might find it hard to communicate (due to personal barriers) to someone they are interested in building a deeper relationship with, through learning rapport building skills they can get a faster connection, personally seems ok for me.

Where I would be against it would be for us for manupulation to add to notches on your bedpost or for ego increasement.

Posted: 04 May 2012 03:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Administrator
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  95
Joined  01-10-2009

Seduction, like any sale is all about whether you offer value, or percieved value in the mind of the other. So when you are seducing - what specifically are you offering, or want to offer. The person on the receiving end has to buy into your offer, so it’s worth while working out the selling points (bebefits)

Michael

Posted: 02 September 2012 07:33 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  02-09-2012

I am interested as well in applying PU to seduction. I say go for it as long as nobody gets hurt. In the end you cant control her you can only influence her and its not like she doesnt have any ‘‘tricks’’ under her sleeve as well.

Posted: 24 November 2012 07:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  15-11-2012

This has always been quite an interesting topic and I find that people often place attention on the medium, in this case NLP, rather than giving credit to the fact that they are simply being proactive!

I say this having been one of those so called PUA’s back when I was at university and coached some of the seduction programs. In the spirit of NLP, be curious, be experimental and be happy! I find that has never been the system that people use i.e. NLP etc., instead, simply being proactive and enjoying the process of seduction (if your genuinely have fun, so will they!), is enough to make it work!

... and a bit of anchoring never hurts!

I like Micheal’s take on it!! He talks about offering value and having a good time is a valuable thing!

Out of interest, where you thinking of using NLP to the extent of Ross Jefferries?

Regards,

F

Signature 

Farhan Bhatti
Managing Director
Designed in Mind

Email: .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed