NLP Academy Forums

New ‘New Code’ Book???
Posted: 18 December 2011 04:30 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  8
Joined  04-12-2011

Hi all,

I heard whispers recently on the Linkedin site that John is releasing a “New Code Source Book” soon. Does anyone know if this is correct, and if so, when this might be available? And aside from “Whispering” and “Turtles” does anyone know of any other New Code books that might have been written by others in the New Code Community?

Many thanks

Gareth

Want to join in with this discussion? Please Login or Register.

Posted: 19 December 2011 11:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  7
Joined  25-09-2011

[ Edited: 20 December 2011 03:59 AM by noah.scales ]

Posted: 20 December 2011 07:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  03-09-2011

I know Darryl Scott has a few books now.  I have not read them but I have found his new code game very good for self application. 
Jorgen Rasmussen has a section on new code in his book (provocotive hypnosis) and there is a new code theme running through the book.  It has been one of the most pragmatic books I have read (and I don’t use the provoctive parts!.

Posted: 21 May 2012 12:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  9
Joined  20-10-2011

‘Provocative Hypnosis’ is a very good book. It was the book that was the deciding push for me to become an NLP Practitioner.

On another note, new code games are to be developed by anyone utilising the new code format. So get creative, it’s fun too.

AND

John, on the March 2012 Premier Practitioner course, encouraged it and welcomed people to get in touch with any developed games.

Enjoy.

Posted: 21 May 2012 12:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  9
Joined  20-10-2011

How do I get in on the linkedin site you referenced?

Posted: 21 May 2012 12:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  8
Joined  04-12-2011

Hi Thomdez,

Re Linkedin - just go to http://www.linkedin.com and create an account for yourself and go from there…

And to everyone else, thanks for the suggestions - I am looking into Jorgen’s work and may well get the book as it looks interesting and Frank Farrelly’s work around Provocative Therapy (although perhaps different to Jorgen’s) entertained me no end…

All the best,

Gareth

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed