NLP Academy Forums

Neurological and Linguistic Filters - in NLP MODEL
Posted: 25 November 2011 03:26 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  6
Joined  20-12-2009

Hi , Please Help Me Dears ...

can anyone tell me , what are exactly “neurological” and “Linguistc” FILTERS ?
please first check the image which is showed below

i know that our filter Delete,Distort and generalize , but for example :

1) metaprograms are one of filters, is it neurological or linguistic ?

2) and then tell me what is the function of a metaprogram , i mean does it Delete Data? Distort or generalize ?

3- also tell me about : Values , Beliefs , Decisions , Memories , Time Coding , Space , Attitudes , language , cultures , presuppositions and ... ( i don’t know may be there is more filters ???? )
but tell me about each of above that which one is neurological and which one is linguistic ? which one DELETE, which one DISTORT and which one GENERALIZE ???

4- am i right that incoming Data from our sences after processing with Neurological filters make our first Map ? so tell me does this Map in our conscious awareness or Unconscios ? what about this map after processing with linguistic filters which make our second map ! , does this second map conscious or unconscios ?

5- which of our maps ( neurological or linguistic ) make our “State” with physiology ?

6- does our neurological and linguistic map , both together make a whole map of reality ?

7- does our map and physiology make our State ? so what is exactly the meaning of STATE here?

8- where is our feeling and emotions ? are they in our map? or they are made with our state ? ( our good or bad feeling , our desire feeling and ... )

9- tell me after that our State is made , does we do our behaviuor again with our filters ang it goes through them or we just do and response with our state ?

10- if we don’t want to judge fast and to be a better observer , we need sensory acuity , so we should observe , does this occur before the gathered data goes to our filters ?

11- please tell me what are neurological filters and what are linguistic filters ? ( is value neurological or linguistic for example ? what about other filters ) ????

you can tell me here or : .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

[ Edited: 26 November 2011 12:09 PM by nlpist ]
Image Attachments
howitworks.jpg
Want to join in with this discussion? Please Login or Register.

Posted: 28 November 2011 08:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  121
Joined  21-09-2009

Hi Alireza,

I’ve received your private message (very similar to your post above). I suppose you have sent it also to some other members - have you? If so - has anyone answered you yet?
All the best

Dymitr

Posted: 29 November 2011 07:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  6
Joined  20-12-2009

Hi , yes i have sent it may be to 2 other members , but anyone has answered untill now !

Posted: 29 November 2011 07:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  121
Joined  21-09-2009

So, if I understand you properly, I was the first to answer you…
Firstly, I have to figure out whether my knowledge about any of the things you’ve asked about is anyhow larger than yours or not.
Could you please simply tell me, what you think (no matter whether you find it correct, sure and so on): what is filtered linguistically and/or neurologically? Would you be able to give any specific example of anything you could think it was filtered this or that way?

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed