NLP Academy Forums

5 of 5
the new code change format revisited
Posted: 21 June 2010 04:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 61 ]
Administrator
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  88
Joined  30-03-2010

I’m discussing the one you are proposing. I’m not too why you would want to taint in my opinion the HPS by associating it to third position which is a outsiders perspective of the context??

Are you saying that HPS would be activated in the future while being around someone who is in the same context as you? it seems like the wrong approach to me and a a content imposition!

What is your experience of doing this in your testings with others??

Want to join in with this discussion? Please Login or Register.

Posted: 21 June 2010 09:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 62 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  121
Joined  21-09-2009

Jack,
With this particular form none - if you speak about leading others through the extended format, ie with an additional step right after the completion of the classical form. I have however no reservations after my own experience.

Posted: 13 July 2010 08:54 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 63 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  21-09-2009

Jack,
Have you tried any of the ‘wrong approach’ yet? wink
Best
Dymitr

Posted: 13 July 2010 02:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 64 ]
Administrator
RankRankRank
Joined  30-03-2010

Hi

I have used your approach, however my results were as I previously stated in the post, that I calibrated that applying the HPS to 3rd position was unessacary as in 3rd position we are in the position of an outsider looking in, who in the context is a outside looking in?

How has your testing gone?

Jack

Posted: 15 July 2010 03:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 65 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  21-09-2009

Hi

Hi smile

I have used your approach

in what context, ie, were you the one who went through the extended version or you led somebody else?

, however my results were as I previously stated
in the post

Does it mean you have noticed absolutely no difference?

, that I calibrated that applying the HPS to 3rd position was
unessacary

Two questions: 1) in the light of what intention unnecessary?
2) Have you noticed any signs of inferiority of the extended version (except it is less than a minute longer)? What you have said so far suggests you have observed no difference, that is, no inferiority, either.

as in 3rd position we are in the position of an outsider looking
in, who in the context is a outside looking in?

Me smile After having gone through the extended version I became able to play with the 3rd position far more effectively. I have an impression it now substitutes playing the game again, to the certain extent at least.

How has your testing gone?

I have partially answered this question above. A surprising ‘side’ effect - in my own case - is that I have started finding myself intuitively observing my breathing over and over. It is nothing that I had planned before the aplication of the extended format.
You probably ask also about applying the patern with me being in the coach position. I have only done it once (or once and a half - complicated to explain) after our conversation. It is too early to estimate the real life effects. I have noticed however a little shift in the behaviour of a collegue of mine, AO, similar in a way to the phenomenon observed while working with A - you can find its description earlier in this thread. AO, anyway, moved from a state of a certain confusion after the game/context crash to the more firm and relaxed state after having observed the contest zone from the original starting position (you may call it Location1). Sorry for the lack of intersubjective terms here - they will probably arrive with time and experience.

Jack

Best
Dymitr

Posted: 16 July 2010 04:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 66 ]
Administrator
RankRankRank
Joined  30-03-2010

Hi Dymitr

I don’t have time today to reply properly to your post.

Give me a few days and I’ll be straight back to you
Have a great weekend

Posted: 17 July 2010 02:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 67 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  21-09-2009

Fine for me smile
Have a great weekend, too

[ Edited: 18 February 2011 01:24 AM by dymitr ]

5 of 5

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed