New Code NLP skills for High Performance
NLP began its life as a model for working with change in others. Since the early days of NLP, the formats have evolved to become one of, if not the most effective models for coaching. New Code NLP Coaching is about creating a context where high performance emerges naturally. The effectiveness of New Code NLP can be seen in the results that come from the New Code NLP coaching sessions.
This course is the second of 3 modules of the Business NLP Practitioner course. For more details on the full course please visit this link: Click here
You will learn:
The use of the word ‘client' below is to describe the person you are coaching; this could be a paying client, a person in your team if you are a team leader or any person in your company if you are a coach within a business.
- How to create states of high performance in people you are coaching, so when your clients are in the environment where they were challenged they perform at a very high level
- To engage and utilise the bigger part of the client’s mind and bring off line resources to every day awareness for increased levels of performance
- To elicit and work with pre-conscious trigger points in the client’s experience, to deal with situations where a client loses control and is quickly sucked into challenging situations, or where the situation builds so slowly the client doesn’t realise it until they are totally engulfed
- How to effectively leverage and align a client’s attention with their intention so that in everyday business situations attention is directed in the most effective and affective direction
- How to use tasking so the client has a series of practical experiences to layer in behaviours relevant to a new skill or resources in an area of challenge
- Working and interacting within the client’s own story to build resources and choices
After this module you will have learned how to use some of the most advanced change models in NLP to create rapid and lasting change in the people you are working with. When using NLP in coaching sessions your clients will find that they now have a plethora of new ways and choices of dealing with areas where previously they were challenged.
This course is not currently open to new bookings. If you would like more information on when this course will become available please call us on 020 8686 9952
“I found this really useful in how it pulled together my learnings from the Practitioner course. Michael’s delivery was superb.”